Chapter Four

Klaus and Elena and co. were coming up with a plan. Jeremy loved living in the Mikaelson Manor alongside his sister and he hopes to be soon brother in law. Jeremy now shook his head. And tried to listen to the plan but he couldn't focus. He was too distracted by Rebekah. Focus Jeremy there's plenty of time to ask Rebekah out afterwards. Jeremy silently scolded himself. Mikael noticed Jeremy and Rebekah. One would look then other would look when they other isn't looking. He shook his head. Talk to both of them later. Mikael spoke. The plan for now is ignore them. But catch them off guard. Later. And take away their vampire. That's the job for Davina, Bonnie and Esther. While the rest of them would distract Damon and Caroline.

Caroline and Damon were drinking bourbon all day. Talking and drinking. Coming up with a plan. They needed a witch. "What about that Davina girl? - in New Orleans. - I know it's a long shot. - as she is married to Kol. - but she has seen Klaus and Elena first hand. - she knows how awful that they are together." Caroline spoke. " Maybe. - we should talk to her." Damon then clinked his glass with Caroline. A few hours later they were drunk. And One thing lead to another. And they ended up in bed together.

Klaus surprised Elena with a date. It wasn't in Mystic Falls. He decided to bring her to New Orleans. For the night. Camille was jealous seeing them together. She always believed that they were meant to be. After all she knows him better than anyone. Or so she thought. Klaus didn't even look her way. He only had eyes for the woman in front of him. It was early in the afternoon. So Klaus decided to bring Elena on a picnic. Elena was surprised. Klaus had everything planned. But Klaus still had one surprise left. And he was really nervous about it. "Everything okay?" Elena asks. Klaus gave a nod. "Everything is fine." Klaus spoke. " But I do have one question for you." Klaus spoke. "Ask away." Elena smiled.

Kol and Davina went house hunting. They wanted a place just for them. Just so they can have their own space. Have couple time. Be away from the family. When things got too much for them. They thought it was a good idea. As they wouldn't be going back to New Orleans for a while. Until all this over with. Which could be a while. Plus it would be nice to have a place in Mystic Falls. When they come back and visit. They found the perfect place. The perfect house. It was the Lockwood house. So they bought it.

Bonnie was out for a walk. She was heading back to the Mikaelson Manor. When she got attacked from behind. And was nearly beaten to death. If it wasn't for Kol and Davina saving her. Kol fed Bonnie his blood and healed her.

Mikael had just finished talking to Rebekah about Jeremy. Next his going to talk to Jeremy. About two things actually. " Jeremy let's go for a walk." Mikael spoke. Jeremy gave a nod. And walked out the door behind Mikael. "First of all. - I think it would be better if you became a vampire." Mikael spoke pausing taking in Jeremy's reaction. "It would be to keep you safe." Mikael said. "I'll become one." Jeremy spoke. " The second things is about Rebekah. - you obviously have feelings for her. - and I want to see my daughter happy. -and she could be happy with you." Mikael said. Jeremy blushed. " I do have feelings for her." Jeremy spoke. And they turned back and walked in. To hear the ending of how Bonnie was attacked.

Klaus got on one knee. He had the ring in his hand. His shaky hand. Elena cover her mouth. Wishing that this was true. That Klaus was going to ask her to marry him. " Elena Gilbert. - will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Klaus asks. Elena shakily gave a nod. " Yes. - yes I will marry you." Elena said. Klaus shakily put the ring on her finger. And they kissed. They rang back home. And heard that Bonnie got attacked. Klaus and Elena said they were on their way back that day. They even had Marcel coming back with them.