Chapter Five

Kol wanted to tell Bonnie who attacked her. But he didn't know how. It was one of her closet friends that attacked her. Or at least was a close friend. "Bonnie. - I know who attacked you last night." Kol spoke gentlely. " Who was it?" Bonnie asks. " It was Caroline. - I'm sorry. - I know she was a close friend. - or still is." Kol said. " Was a close friend." Bonnie spoke. "Why would she want to hurt me?" Bonnie asks. Kol didn't know the answer. " I don't know. - Davina is gone talking to them." Kol spoke. But what he did know. Was that Davina wouldn't hold back. And she would tell them.

Davina stood listening to all of the crap that was being said. She whispered a few words in Latin. And it made Damon and Caroline shut up. " Shut up. - you don't have a clue what you are talking about. - yes Klaus has a history of violence. - yes I have witnessed it. - bit ever since he got with Elena. - I've seen a difference in him. - you Blondie attacked someone who was supposed to be your best friend last night. - why? - was it because she didn't want to bring back Mikael and Esther? - you had stoope so low to threaten her family? - if anyone that deserves to die it's you." Davina then stormed out. Leaving the standing there speechless.

Davina now stormed back in the Mikaelson Manor. Kol swished over to her. " God damn them. - they wanted me to help them. - no I won't betray you. - they are idiot's. - they don't know anything. - I left them there speechless." Davina gave a little rant. " Hey. - I wouldn't have blamed you if you did betray us. - I was horrible to you. - to which I am sorry for Davina." Klaus spoke. " You are forgiven. - see this is the reason why I won't betray you. - you won't have apologized before. - but Elena has changed you for the better." Davina then gave Klaus a hug. To which he returned. "Elena and I have set a date." Klaus spoke. " We are getting married in three months time." Elena spoke. There were cheers all around.
Freya came in. " I want in. - I want to help." She spoke. Klaus was welcoming to Freya joining in the fight.

Mikael and Esther were no where to be seen. They were in the forest. Rekindling their romance.