Imperfections | chapter 23

Tw: none (I think??)

Karl's pov:
I just want a hug.
I don't want to talk about it, but I know I'll have to sooner or later.
I don't want to be reminded about what happened at that party.
What could've happened if Wilbur wasn't there?
I keep asking myself that question like I'll get an answer.

Sapnap's pov:
I don't know why Karl's crying, but all I can do right now is hug him and comfort him until he's ready to talk about it.
He did go quiet when we were playing minecraft, Quackity and I did check on him and he was sleeping, so it might've been a nightmare.

I wish I could take all his pain away.
I wish he could be happy.
Maybe I can make him happy, even if it's just for a little bit.
He hasn't been himself since the party, I just want to see him smile and hear his laugh again.

_______

Quackity's pov:
I left the room and put on my shoes, grab Karl's keys to his car and go to a nearby grocery store.
Karl likes chocolates and candles, maybe I should get those for him.
I don't really know how to help, Sapnap's hugging him and trying to comfort him that way, so the least I can do is get things Karl likes.

I got Karl's favorite chocolates right here and Scented candles, and I bought new nail polish for Karl, I know he really likes nail polish.
I think I've got everything, I should head back now, I don't want to be gone for too long.
Karl might think I left and went back to my place.

________

Karl's pov:
I heard the door open and shut, I also heard the sound of keys.
Sapnap's hugging me so who just came in the door?
Quackity left a while ago, it was probably too awkward for him to stay here and see me cry.
I look over towards the door and see, Quackity?
He's back, I guess he didn't go back to his place.
He also has a bag in his hand with stuff in it.

"Okay Karl, I bought you some stuff that might make you feel better" he smiles.

I just nodded, and continued to look at the bag.
I wonder what's in there, it's nice for him to buy stuff to make me feel better.

"First I got chocolate, I don't know which chocolate you like so I kinda got a random one" Quackity scratches the back of his head and hands me the chocolates.

"Thank you" I mumble.

I don't want to talk, I just want to sit there in silence, in Sapnap's arms. But the least I could do was thank Quackity.

"I also got you some scented candles! I know you like those" Quackity places the candles on Sapnap's nightstand.

I do like scented candles, and the ones he got me look like they'll smell nice. I know that because of the name of the candles, I can't just look at them and know they smell good, obviously.

"Last, but not least, I got you more nail polish, I know you were running out so I thought I'd get you some" he hands me the nail polish.

Third person pov:
Karl gets up and hugs Quackity, Quackity hugs back.

"Thank you" Karl smiles at Quackity.

The brunette let's go of the hug and sits down on his boyfriend's bed.

Karl took a deep breath, "I think I'm ready to talk about it" he sighed.

Quackity sat on the bed to the other side of Karl, both Quackity and Sapnap didn't say anything, they just nodded and let Karl speak. Karl explained the dream he had, and what had happened at the party in more detail.

"I'm so sorry that happened to you, we won't go to any more parties, I promise" Sapnap hugs the brunette.

"What happened to you was horrible, and I'm glad it didn't get any farther to where you could've got hurt" Quackity says.

Karl didn't want to be alone at all that day, he was afraid something was going to happen to him. Yes he was in his own house, but he was still paranoid.
The only time Karl would be fine being alone is when he goes to the bathroom.

_________

Karl's pov:
I shouldn't have went to that stupid party, it was all my fault.
If I didn't go to the party that wouldn't have happened.
If I hadn't gone to look for Niki.
If I stayed in the room.
None of that would've happened.
I wouldn't have had that horrible dream, and I wouldn't have to experience the fear of someone following me.
It's over now, but who knows, I might end up bumping into them again.
Why were they even following me.
What could they have possibly wanted from me.
If Wilbur didn't go to the party that person would have surely caught up.
If Wilbur didn't go to look for Niki, nobody would know where I was.

Nobody would even care.
Nobody ever cares, except... for Sapnap I guess.
He tells me he cares, but does he really?
It's hard to believe that people can care about me.
It just seems impossible.

Who could care about me.
I'm ugly.
Annoying.
Childish.
Clingy.
I get scared so easily.
I'm such a baby.
How could anyone care about me.
How could anyone even love me?
I don't even love myself, how could someone else love me?

Quackity left a while ago, he couldn't stay that long, it was getting late, and he was busy.
It was nice that he stayed longer, but does that really mean he cares?
He probably doesn't
No one does.

Sapnap's pov:
Karl looks so unhappy, why can't he just be happy, I want him to be happy.
What he's gone through must've been so scary, I could never imagine that.
I'm glad he's safe now, well.. hopefully he is.
He is safe in his own house, but what if he ends up at another party?
There's no way I would let that happen.

"Hey Karl" I break the silence.

He looks up at me, looking into my eyes, not saying a word, waiting for me to continue my sentence.

"I love you" I kiss his forehead.

He smiles at me, "I love you too"

I should tell him I love him more often, I don't do that enough.

"You're so pretty" I say.

He quickly turns his head and looked at me in shock.

"Come on, just look at yourself" I pull out my phone and open up the camera to show him.

"I love your eyes, the way it's so easy to get lost in" I tell him.

"I love your hair, the way it stays so fluffy and soft"

"I love your smile, you should do that more often, it always brightens my day"

Third person pov:
Karl just sat there and couldn't help but smile at what Sapnap was saying. Sapnap continued going on about the little details he liked about Karl.
Karl didn't know Sapnap paid attention to the small things he did.
Karl didn't like his eyes, or his hair, or his arms, or legs, but Sapnap did. Sapnap told Karl that he was perfect, the brunette thinks otherwise, but didn't say anything.

"See, that smile right there, that's what I like to see" Sapnap smiles.

Karl started to tear up, he thought nobody could ever love those parts of him, he never thought someone could love him that much.
Karl definitely felt loved in that very moment, and he loves that feeling. It's such a nice feeling, to finally feel loved, and wanted.

Karl hugs Sapnap and showers him in kisses.
Karl was happy.
In that very moment, he was happy.
He wants it to stay that way.

_________

Words: 1320

Author's note: I'm not updating fast I'm sorryy, I've been busy with assignments, but I'll probably upload another chapter in a few hours, since I'll probably stay up until 3 or 4 am.

Drink some water right now if you haven't in a while, eat something if you haven't already, and get some sleep :]

I love you all!! <3