The Picnic

Sapnap smiled back at Karl, his mind is racing, and his heart is pounding. "How long have you had feelings for me?" Karl breaks the silence, "when I first met you" Sanap blushes, "um how about you?" "When I first met you on the SMP" Karl looks at his hands. Sapnap smiles, this whole time he was freaking out if Karl liked him back or not, but turns out him and Karl had feelings for each other since they first talked on the SMP. "Goodnight Sapnap" Karl hugs Sapnap, "Goodnight Karl" Sapnap kisses Karl on his forehead and hugs him back. Sapnap and Karl drifted off to sleep soon after. When Sapnap woke up, karl wasn't next to him, Sapnap stretched and headed to the kitchen where Karl was making breakfast. "Good morning, Karl" Sapnap hugs Karl from behind "AH- Good morning" Karl jumped, "I didn't even try to scare you this time" Sapnap giggles. "That doesn't mean you still didn't scare me" Karl turns around to hug Sapnap, Karl finishes making breakfast and sets down the food. "so, um about last night.." Sapnap starts eating, "what about it?" karl asks. "What um.. does that make us?" Sapnap makes eye contact with Karl, "I would hope that I can be your boyfriend?" Karl looks down, "oh thank god" Sapnap exhales. "What do you mean thank god?" Karl giggles, "I thought you wouldn't want to be mine" Sapnap continues eating.

Karl's phone rings, interrupting his conversation with Sapnap. Karl picks up the phone, but Sapnap tunes him out with his thoughts, what if Karl finds him annoying, or gets bored of him. No, Karl wouldn't do that... would he? Sapnap does annoy Karl sometimes, but Karl wouldn't break up with him for that.. surely not. Karl isn't like that, Karl wouldn't break up with him for a stupid reason. But what if Karl falls in love for someone else? Sapnap's thoughts are interrupted by karl waving his hand in front of his face.

"Hellooo, Sapnap?" Karl keeps waving his hand in front of Sapnap's face, "Huh? Sorry I zoned out" Sapnap looks at Karl. "Dream and George called to ask if we wanted to hangout with them and have a picnic" Karl removes his hand from in front of Sapnap's face "oh sure" Sapnap smiles. Karl and Sapnap get dressed and bring some fruits. "Sapnap, what were you thinking about when you zoned out before?" Karl gets in the passengers seat of the car. "Just stuff" Sapnap gets in the drivers seat and avoids eye contact, "what stuff?" Karl looks at Sapnap. "About how um, you might leave me" Sapnap mumbles, "Sapnap look at me" Karl says. Sapnap doesn't look at Karl and goes to start the car, but Karl stops him by grabbing his hand "Sapnap.." Karl murmurs. Sapnap looks over at Karl, "I would NEVER EVER, leave you" Karl smiles, but he's still worried. "Why would you ever think that I would leave you?" Karl's smile drops, "because I'm" Sapnap breathes in "I'm annoying, stupid, an-" Sapnap gets interrupted, "you are not any fo those things Sapnap, don't tell yourself that" Karl hugs Sapnap. Sapnap begins to tear up, but doesn't cry, he pulls out of the hug and starts the car. The rest of the car ride Sapnap and Karl were blasting music, and singing at the top of their lungs.

Karl and Sapnap step out of their car and see Dream and George waving at them. "You guys actually came!" Dream seemed surprised, "of course we did" Karl laughs. Dream and George lead them to where they set up a picnic. Throughout the picnic Sapnap and Karl could tell that both Dream and George liked each other, but they didn't say anything. "Hey George" Karl looks at George, George looks up at Karl with a confused look on his face. "I know you like Dream" Karl teased, George scooted away from Dream, "WHAT- NO- I-" George's face goes red, "and that just proves it!" Karl starts laughing. "Um, but I know that you like Sapnap" George smirks, Karl smiles and then turns to Sapnap and kisses him in front of Dream and George. George's jaw dropped to the floor when he saw what happened, Dream started wheezing. "I WAS JUST JOKING I DIDN'T KNOW YOU ACTUALLY LIKED HIM WHAT I-" George starts panicking while letting what happened sink in. "George, me and Sapnap are dating" Karl rolls his eyes at George, "WHAT" Dream yells in shock, "I thought it was obvious" Sapnap laughs. The rest of the picnic just consisted of questions about Karl and Sapnap dating.

"That was fun" Karl smiles, "let's hangout like this again some time soon" Dream starts walking to his car with George, "sure, that would be fun" Sapnap heads back to Karl's car. "The way you revealed to them that we were dating was crazy" Sapnap laughs, "I mean, they were going to find out either way, and it was more fun that way" Karl giggles.

_______________________

Words: 878

Author's Note: HOLY THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 1K READS, WHAT THE HELL! Also I'm sorry for the slow updates, school is hell and I'm getting a lot of assignments so it's hard to keep up. I'll try my best to update more :D