Nail Polish

TW: swearing

________

Sapnap wakes up, Karl is still asleep, Sapnap was debating if he should get up or not. He decided to just lay there for a bit, cuddling Karl. Not too long later Karl woke up, he turned around to face Sapnap, he kissed Sapnap on his forehead.

"Goodmorning" Karl still has a sleepy voice.

"Goodmorning Karl" Sapnap smiles.

They stare at each other for a few seconds, admiring each others features, time stopped for them. They eventually got up, Karl decided to make breakfast this time. Usually in the morning Sapnap is very clingy, so he was behind Karl hugging him for most of the time that Karl was cooking.

_________

"Oh, shoot" Sapnap suddenly says.

"What's wrong?" Karl looks up from his phone.

"We promised chat to stream today" Sapnap looks at Karl.

"Oh, I can't believe I forgot" Karl gets up from the couch.

"Karl, it's in 3 hours, I was just reminding you" Sapnap laughs.

"OH" Karl happily sits back down next to Sapnap. "I saw some art on twitter of us" Karl shows Sapnap his phone.

"WHAT THE HONK, how are our fans so talented" Sapnap looks at the art amazed.

They sat there for hours looking at the art, until it was time to stream. Sapnap and Karl get up and head to Sapnap's room. They turned on Five Nights At Freddy's and started up the stream. This time they were doing a face cam stream together. Viewers start flooding in. The chat is going crazy fast, maybe even faster than Dream's 10 Lamborghinis.

"Third wheeling again"

"Don't make me cry again"

"AWWWW"

"clip that clip that"

They get jump scared, Sapnap jumped while Karl jumped back and screeched. They kept playing and Sapnap was doing good so far, until he got jump scared again. Sapnap soon switched to bedwars and played a few rounds while Karl made fun of his pvp skills.

"You can get monsters when I end stream" Sapnap turned to look at Karl.

"No, you have to raid me" Karl looks towards Sapnap.

"Fine, I'll tell you 10 minutes before" Sapnap rolls his eyes and continues playing bedwars.

Sapnap played a few more times until Karl left to get monsters, since Karl kept whining that he was going to die without them. Sapnap's chat hit the subgoal and Karl was going to paint Sapnap's nails on stream. The chat was excited for Karl's stream, Sapnap has never painted his nails before so chat was going ballistic. Sapnap was talking to his chat until Karl came back, he waited for Karl to go live and he raided him. Karl went live and got out all his nail polish while Sapnap went to Karl's room. Karl played the usual songs he would play as his stream was on the starting stream. Chat was still freaking out over the fact that Sapnap was going to paint his nails on stream.

"SAPNAP WITH NAIL POLISH POGG"

"what is this song called?"

"POG"

"AYEE"

"I'M GOING TO CRY"

"THIS IS GOING TO BE SO CUTE"

"this song is called 4AM by DerivaKat"

"AWWWWWWWWW"

"RED AND ORANGE RED AND ORANGE NAIL POLISH"