Included

Quackity woke up to Sapnap still fast asleep next to him. Quackity was still tired, but he decided to get up and check on Karl. Quackity knocked lightly on Karl's door as to not wake him up incase Karl was still sleeping. Quackity slowly opened the door and Karl was sitting at his computer.

"Goodmorning Karl" Quackity yawned.

Karl spined his chair around and smiled at Quackity, waving at him. Karl turned back around and continued working.
Quackity plopped onto Karl's bed and sighed.

"Does Sapnap usually sleep in?" Quackity was staring at the ceiling.

"Not all the time, sometimes he wakes up before me" Karl's still working.

Quackty hummed. They both stayed quiet for a while, but it was a comfortable silence.

"What are you working on?" Quackity glanced towards Karl.

"I'm just planning some future streams, they're going to be fun" Karl smiled.

"Tell me what they are pleaseee" Quackity complains.

"All I'm going to tell you is that Sapnap is in most of them" Karl gives in.

"WHAT ABOUT ME" Quackity pouts.

"It's just easier since Sapnap is staying here for a while" Karl turns his chair around to face Quackity.

"I understand I guess" The other boy sighs.

Quackity sits up and picks at his fingers for a while.

"Ever since you and Sapnap got together" Quackity pauses, "it's like.. you guys don't have time for me anymore" He doesn't look in Karl's direction.

He hears Karl get up from his chair and head towards him. Surprisingly Karl hugs him, Quackity hugs back.

"I'm sorry, I haven't been paying much attention to anyone since I've been busy with streams and filming videos for Mr beast" Karl rubs his hand in circles on Quackity's back.

"It's okay, I just thought you guys didn't really care about me anymore" Quackity admits.

"Of course we care about you, it's easier for me and Sapnap to focus more on each other since we live together" Karl sighs.

"I just had to make sure" the other boy says.

"I'm sorry we made you feel that way, but now that I know I will make sure to include you in things more" Karl let's go of Quackity.

"Thank you Karl" he smiles.

Karl nods and heads back to his computer.

"Do you want to be in my next stream?" Karl asks.

"If that's okay with you"

"Of course! In this stream we are going to.." Karl continues rambling about his future stream.

Quackity and Karl spend the next hour planning streams together, and including Quackity in more of their content.
Sapnap walks in and sits on Karl's bed.

"What are you guys up to?" Sapnap yawns.

"Planning streams" Quackity hugs Sapnap unexpectedly.

Sapnap hugs Quackity back and plays with his hair.

"What's up? Is everything okay?" Sapnap speaks up.

Quackity hums and doesn't dare break the comfortable silence. They sit in silence for a few minutes until Karl speaks up.

"Quackity was talking to me about how he felt left out" Karl continued to explain what he had talked about with Quackity.

"I'm sorry I made you feel that way" Sapnap rubs his hand up and down Quackity's back.

"It's okay, at least you guys know now" Quackity looks up at Sapnap and smiles.

They let go of each other after a few minutes and start chatting about random things and upcoming events. They all laugh and have fun in each others company.
Quackity felt included.
Quackity hasn't felt included in a while.
It was a nice feeling.
He felt safe.
Comforted.
Like people cared about him.
People do care about him.
And he knows it.
He didn't know it before.
But he definently knows it now.
For the rest of they day they hung out with each other, they were going to stream, but they decided to just make that day about them.

___________

Words: 743

Author's note: okay I should probably go to sleep it's 3 am and my mom might wake up soon and see me awake, anyway I hope you all enjoyed this chapter, as you can see Quackity will be included a lot in future chapters. I feel like I haven't been including him a lot so this chapter seems fitting. Remember that you are loved and cared about, even if you think you aren't, just know at least one person loves and cares about you. Remember to eat something, drink water, and get some sleep. I LOVE YOU ALL!! :]