Chapter 9 - Rabba

Start from the beginning

Kalpi was pacing her room, reading and re-reading her resume, tomorrow she planned in going to Raghav’s office to apply, “ I just hope this works “ Kalpi thought, it’s not that if she did not get the job she would cry, is just that she wanted to be closer to him. Just then a knock sounded the door and in popped in Nina, “ hey “ Nina said cheerfully, “ hey…come on in “ Kalpi smiled, Nina came in with Hunter and closed the door, “ Hunter…..” Kalpi smiled and bent down and scratched his ears, “ how are you boy “ Kalpi smiled and Hunter barked in happiness. Nina smiled and sat on the bed, “ doing your resume I see “ Nina said, Kalpi got up and nodded, “ you think this will work ? “ Kalpi asked, “ positive…..I’m sure he would want you close…” Nina smiled, “ how is the reading going ? “ Nina asked as she looked at the book, Kalpi blushed “ it’s ok…..I think “ Kalpi said picking the book up and holding it to her chest and blushed even deeper, Nina chuckled, “ there is nothing to be ashamed about, it’s normal “ Nina said patting her hand, “ I don’t know….I feel sort of…I don’t know… “ Kalpi said thinking, “ horny ? “ Nina asked. Kalpi blushed and Nina smirked, “ you should try reading 50 Shades Of Grey. That is even more hardcore “ Nina said fanning herself, “ Really ? I heard about it…but I never read it “ Kalpi asked, “ well if your into….BDSM….then maybe “ Nina said, “ BDSM ? “ Kalpi asked, “ Hold on “ Nina said as she took out her phone and searched “ here….read this, then you will understand “ Nina said passing the phone to her. Kalpi read “ ok…I did not know that “ Kalpi said passing her phone back to her, “ some people like that ? “ Kalpi asked in shock and Nina nodded, “ wow “ Kalpi thought.

The next day Kalpi was getting ready, today she is going to Raghav’s office for a job, taking a deep breath Kalpi looked at herself once more and headed out. “ you ready ? “ Nina asked, Kalpi shook her head, “ come on…you can do this….I know you can Didi “ Nina said holding Kalpi’s hand in encouragement, Kalpi smiled and nodded and open the door “ call me once your done ok “ Nina smiled, and Kalpi nodded. After Nina left, Kalpi looked at the building “ well here goes nothing “ Kalpi said and walked in. Raghav was in the office when a knock sounded the door, “ come in “ Raghav called out, “ Sir “ Adam asked as he poked his head in “ Yes Adam, what can I do for you “ Raghav said looking at the computer, “ you wife in here Sir “ Adam said, Raghav looked up and Adam “ what ? “ Raghav asked in shock, “ your wife “ Adam replied, “ give me 5 minutes and send her in “ Raghav said getting up and tidying up his desk, he quickly stacked up his files and shut his computer and sat down trying to cool himself. 5 minutes later a soft knock sounded the door “ come in “ Raghav called trying to should calm, Kalpi popped her head in and closed the door, “ good morning………..sir “ Kalpi smiled shyly, “ sir ? “ Raghav thought and stood up, “ good morning….please sit down “ Raghav gestured Kalpi to the chair, Kalpi smiled and sat down. Raghav looked at her and sat down, “ so how can I help you ? “ Raghav asked, “ I’m hoping that I can work here “ Kalpi said, “ you want to work ? “ Raghav asked in shock, Kalpi nodded and looked down “ I don’t like just sitting in the house and doing nothing. I feel it’s not fair for my husband “ Kalpi said, Raghav’s heart stated beating when Kalpi mentioned the word husband, he like it when she said it. “ Sir…are you ok  ? “ Kalpi asked, “ huh…haan, I’m fine. So you want to work here ? “ Raghav asked, “ I’m just trying, if you don’t have any place its ok. I can find somewhere else “ Kalpi said, “ no “ Raghav said sitting up, he did not like the idea of Kalpi working for someone else, “ I need a PA, “ Raghav said, “ a PA ? you have an assistant “ Kalpi said, “ my company assistant, I don’t have my own “ Raghav said, he knew that was a lie, but it was the only way he could get her to work here, beside him. “ Ok…I can do that “ Kalpi smiled, Raghav smiled, he mentally fist pumped the air “ great…you can start tomorrow “ Raghav smiled, Kalpi nodded and got up “ Thank you Sir “ Kalpi smiled and extended her hand towards him, Raghav looked at her extended hand and got up and shook it and smiled.

After Kalpi left and sat down and placed his feet on the table and closed his eyes, “ someone looks relaxed “ Sammy said as he walked in, Raghav smiled “ Kalpi came today…” Raghav said, “ really now “ Sammy smirked and sat down opposite him, Raghav nodded “ she wanted a job “ Raghav continued, “ seriously ? “ Sammy asked in shock, Raghav nodded “ so I gave her and job…my new PA “ Raghav smirked and put his feet down, “ but you have an assistant…Adam “ Sammy said, “ well….I lied “ Raghav said, “ lied ? “ Sammy asked, “ I told her that Adam was the company’s assistant, and that I did not have an assistant “ Raghav said, Sammy nodded in interest “ so I gave he the job as my new PA “ Raghav smiled, “ why PA ? “ Sammy asked in interest, Raghav smirked, “ so she can be close to me. After all PA means Personal Assistant. “ Raghav said smugly, “ something tells me this is gonna be really personal “ Sammy said as he sat back and watched Raghav, Raghav just smirked at Sammy’s comment.

“ So how did it go ? “ Nina asked as they sat at a café for lunch, “ I got a job “ Kalpi said excitedly, “ really as what ? “ Nina asked, “  his PA “ Kalpi said, “ PA ? “ Nina asked raising her eyebrow, Kalpi nodded “ why ? is something wrong ? “ Kalpi asked, “ no…no. Nothing wrong “ Nina smirked and started eating, “ we need to go shopping later…” Nina said, Kalpi looked at Nina and shook her head, “ I’ll take that as a yes “ Nina chuckled and continued eating her food, Kalpi rolled her eyes and smiled.