Chapter 1

"Watch where you're going Theodoric!" Olivia screamed as Theo bumped into her for the umpteenth time that day.

"Did'nt I tell you Olivia how much i hate it when people use my full name!" Theo said angrily

. " Quiet! " Hunter said with an edge of annoyance to his voice, just as the group neared the entrance to a cave, "We made it, we're here,".

Theo and Oliva both looked up and their jaws dropped, " It's Kai's cave," they both said in awe.

The trio made their way into the cave, stepping over flowers that looked out of place growing in the dark cave. Solemn looks upon their faces, they knew what had to be done, there was no backing out now. The cave was bare except for a large stick in the centre. With a nod at his two friends, Hunter was the first to touch the stick, then Olivia and shortly Theo followed, for a while nothing happened.

And then in a instant it happened, they all tensed, as thoughts and visions permeated their thoughts. Then a calm, strong, and rich voice spoke, "hmm," the voice seemed to be musing aloud, picking its next words carefully. " Just like dad, sending kids from the order to do the real work."

the voice said, as a face then appeared, he had dark skin and brown eyes. He looked like a young man, but his eyes betrayed him, he was young but he had seen a lot during his life, it was Kai.  Hunter wanted to scream out that they had no clue what  the order was, that they hadn't sent them, but he was frozen, unable to talk or move, only to listen and see the visions in his head.

Kai caried on," I knew the order would realize they were wrong, but maybe the order didnt send you..."  Kai's voice trailed off into thought. Hunter started to panic "Could kai read minds?

He couldn't possibly be that strong" he thought. Kai's voice returned, breaking him out of thought ,"Nonetheless, I wasn't the Enemy, I never was, to find me, you three have to relive my memories. You have to understand what I went through, and only then can you find me. Only then can I help you, good luck. The groups thoughts blanked, they were being sucked away, as if they were in a black hole and just like that they were gone. They had started their journey through Kai's memeories.