- Drive Down Memory Lane -

Sakura Pov: 

A smiled and wave my arms as we went down the roller-coaster. "Yuki raise your arms" I yelled to the terrified boy. He looked at me as if I was crazy and shook his head. I turned back forward and screamed with a smile on my face.

No one's Pov: 

Yuki looked over at the wild girl and couldn't help the soft smile that grew on his lips. Her hands were up, eyes closed, hands up with a large smile as her hair blew around her wildly. She looked gorgeous to him. 

When the ride ended the pair both reattached hands and walked off to find another ride until they were interrupted by a frantic Hatori. "Sorry Yuki but I need to take Sakura home" he stated and she nodded and quickly followed him to the car.

Sakura's Pov:

I felt my anxiety grow as we got closer to the main estate. Hatori said Akito called him and was furious and that scared me. I didn't know what I did to upset her...

Hatori had anxiety as well because Akito demanded that he only drop you off and then leave right away. "Please call me if anything sakura...she sounded livid...I haven't seen her this angry in ages"

I nodded and pouted as I got out of the car and watched Hatori drive off. I took a deep breath to prepare myself. I noticed the clouds rolling in and its as if they were matching my emotions. When I entered the house it was pitch black but I heard screams and things being thrown.

I rushed over and saw Akito screaming and throwing things across the room but what shocked me is that she was crying at the same time. I rushed over and pulled her into my arms despite her clawing and scratching for me to let her go.

"You stupid slut! Let me go! You betrayed me! You are with the one I hate most! I hate you now let me go!" she screamed and although I was confused I held on. I felt the blood rushing down my arms and i knew I needed to calm her down so I did the only thing that came to mind.

"You fucking-"

.

.

.

.

No one's Pov:

Sakura held akito's face as she kissed her. Akito held wide eyes but melted into the kiss and let her arms drop. Akito couldn't help it, she was so used to this, to Sakura. Akito pushed sakura down and kissed her roughly, arms wrapping tightly around her waist. 

When she finally pulled away she saw sakura, hers eyes were red from the previous tears, her face and arms were scratched and bleeding, her lips were plump from the make out session but were quivering.

"I'm so sorry Aki.."

Akito widened her eyes as she looked down. Sakura was crying again and apologizing?

Akito couldn't help it, she felt betrayed, yes. But her love for sakura was still so strong. She laid down and pulled sakura into her chest with no hesitation. 

Sakura put her face into the crook of Akito's neck and continued to sob. Akito knew at that moment that there was more to the story then she knew and she had to find out what. The memories that they both shared ran through her head.

.

"Akitoooo~ please lets go out" sakura whined as she threw herself onto her girlfriend's lap. Akito responded by wrapping her arms around Sakura's waist so she wouldn't fall. This hug turned into cuddling as Akito laid back and sakura wrapped herself around her like a koala bear.

"I like this too" sakura stated cheekily and akito flicked her forehead playfully which caused the girl to whine. Eventually the room fell silent as Akito stroked her cheek. "My beautiful little wolf, what would I do without you?" Akito mumbled.

"Be angry all the time" sakura teased which caused akito to playfully roll her eyes. "You aren't wrong. You bring happiness into my dark life" Akito admited.

Sakura smiled and pecked Akito's lips.

.

When akito snapped out of her thoughts she saw Sakura staring at her with bug, curious eyes. "Can I ask you something?" Sakura's tone made Akito soft, it was so soft and sweet. Akito nodded as sakura looked down.

"Why were you so angry?"

Akito's previous anger slightly resurfaced and she got up and pushed sakura away from her. "So you are dating that damn rat now?"

Sakura was stunned by the accussation.

"What? No! I'm not dating yuki" 

Akito glared at the girl. "You want to lie when I have proof?" She growled as her patience was growing thin. She threw her phone into your lap and you stared in shock. 

"that fucking bitch"

Akito raised an eyebrow at sakura's anger. She was not expecting that reaction. She expected sakura to start stuttering and apologize like she usually did when she was caught in a lie but her reaction was the exact opposite. Sakura was angry.

"I-" akito didn't know what to say, she just stared at the girl before her. "It was ren" sakura's face quickly looked at Akito. Sakura's eyes were full of hatred at that woman's name. "Was she involved it what happened?" Akito pushed and Sakura looked away.

Akito's Pov:

Why is she avoiding this damn question?! She used to tell me everything so what the fuck did that bitch do to scare her so badly?

I walked over and roughly pulled her chin up so our eyes met. Her eyes held an emotion that I've never seen in her eyes. I noticed the contacts in her eyes and growled. Why is she so insecure about her eyes, they are fucking beautiful!

"What did she do to you!" I growled but she remained unfazed, her numb facial expression staying the same. 

"I can't tell you, she will retaliate again..." she whispered and my eyebrows furrowed.

Sakura suddenly stood up and bowed towards me. "thank you for your time akito, I should go get my arms cleaned up. See you later" she whispered again. She avoided the glass on the floor and calmly exited the room.

That is it, I am going to find out what the hell ren did to sakura!