Valentine's Day

Genre: Fluff

ALYA'S POV:
-------------

I woke up at 6 am. I knew exactly what to do. I have been planning this for days. Today was the day I was going to make Zander and Luke a suprise. When I first got here I was wandering around the garden and saw a treehouse. And that's when I got an idea. Now I'm bringing it to life. I went down the stairs, gave the ''you-know-what-we're-going-to-do-today'' look to Grandma, and she nodded. I sat down at the table and ate delicious pancakes while looking at the couple doing cute stuff. Luke sometimes took Zander's fork and fed him by himself  while Zander was smiling brightly. I could not get over the cuteness. They both suddenly noticed me staring at them, and both laughed.

- You can't get enough of us, can you? - Luke said.

- N..no, haha. - I replied.

- You know what day it is today? - Zander suddenly broke the silence.

- No. - I lied. I didn't feel good doing that but I had to.

- Oh... - Zander sighed.

Luke giggled, but Zander didn't notice that and quietly continued to eat his food.

- You dummy, of course I know what day it is today! It's Valentine's Day. - Luke said.

Zander giggled, and Luke put his arm around him, and I heard a small whisper that said ''I love you''. I smiled and left to get ready. Right after I came down the stairs, all ready, I heard Grandma kicking them out of the house, while saying to spend their time together. Right after I heard the door close, Grandma came up to me and said:
- ''Let's do it''.

We got out some lantern lights, a small tv, decorations and cleaning products. We got the treehouse sorted out right before Zander and Luke came back home. We were sitting on the couch when we heard the door creak. They came back home. I noticed Zander holding a big teddy bear, and Luke blushing.

- How was your day?! - I yelled.

- Awesome. - Zander replied. - We rode the ferris wheel, and Luke was shaking through the whole ride. - Zander said, laughing.

- Hey! I'm scared of heights!

- Then we went to get snacks, we also went on a roller coaster, went on a small walk, etcetera, etcetera. - Zander said.

- Was it a memorable day?
- Yeah! - Luke and Zander yelled together!

- Well I'm about to make it even more memorable. - I said.

I took them both to the garden, and the boys both gasped when they saw what we both prepared for them. The treehouse was decorated in  colorful lantern lights, and calming music could be heard from the treehouse. I told them to go inside, and I then ran back to the house.

ZANDER'S POV:

------------------

I was amazed by the suprise Alya made for us, and I could see Luke liked it too. He looked so cute, looking at the lights with an excited face. We both entered the house, and saw a tv, a small table and a CD on it, some blankets and pillows, and lots, LOTS of fairy lights up. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw all this. Luke saw it and laughed. He put his arm around me, and said:

- Alya really worked her butt off, didn't she?

- Yeah.

We both sat down on the floor, and made ourselves comfortable. I cuddled up to Luke. He then noticed the CD. 

- I think we should put this thing in. 

I nodded, and Luke put the CD in. A video started to play. It showed all of our childhood photos and videos. When the video ended, I saw Luke crying. I asked him what's wrong, and he said:

- ''I'm so glad I met you, you make me happier''

I was touched by what he said. Without a word, I buried my face in his chest, while he was crying happy tears onto my shoulder. I honestly didn't care. I hugged him, and we both sat like that, eventually falling asleep.

667 words!

I take requests, just please don't request smut:)