9

Ruv had fallen asleep with Junior resting on his stomach while his head rested on Whitty's shoulder and Whitty had his arm around Ruv's waist, "Aww. Ain't that just the cutest?" Sarvanete giggled before taking a picture and showing it to Carol who was next to her, "Yeah... Cute." Carol said blankly as she glared at Ruv for sleeping and cuddling with her boyfriend.

Whitty woke up all of a sudden when his girlfriend pinched his hand, "You're going to freak the shit out of Ruv. Let go of him." Carol scolded, Whitty didn't comply with what she said and just stayed still while pulling Ruv closer to him, "Chillax, Ruv's my buddy. He won't mind." Whitty chuckled, Carol rolled her eyes in response deciding to go to the laundry room to wash some of her clothes to get her mind off of things.

Sarvanete had gone outside to look for caterpillars and give them to Junior so he could take care of them.

... Or kill them

Whitty looked at Ruv to see that he was already awake and so was Junior, "Hey, how'd ya sleep?" Whitty asked the tiny bomb, "Great!" Junior replied with a chirpy voice, Ruv just hugged the kid and sighed while leaning on Whitty a little bit more. "So... How is my husband doing?" Whitty joked, Ruv blushed and just hid his face in Junior's back, "I-I'm fine." His muffled voice said, Whitty chuckled and gave Ruv a pat on the head.

Ruv didn't know how things ended up this way but that fluttering feeling in his stomach grew stronger than before.

"Papa, I think Dad wants a kissy." Junior said, Ruv looked up and his face was red all over he had turned from blueberry to strawberry. "J-Junior I don't think he really wants that..." Ruv said wanting the kid to reconsider, he didn't want to kiss a guy who had girlfriend already, "One kiss. Please." Whitty smirked at Ruv who felt like his whole face was on fire. He sighed in defeat and leaned in to kiss Whitty's cheek but the bomb quickly moved so that Ruv would kiss his lips instead.

Junior had another victory royale, "Yay!" The kid cheered, "Whitty... You have a girlfriend, you can't be doing this with me." Ruv whispered, "My heart doesn't say that." Whitty replied and Ruv just looked at him blankly. "Do you even have a heart?" Ruv asked, Whitty thought for a moment since he didn't know where his heart was located but in the end he just shrugged at Ruv's question.

"I found caterpillars!" Sarvanete burst through the door panting heavily while holding a glass jar with 4 small green caterpillars, Junior jumped up and snatched the jar and thanked Sarvanete over and over again. "I'm gonna take good care of them, I promise!" Junior smiled, "Make sure to give them lots of leaves." Sarvanete smiled back and watched as the kid show his parents Whitty and Ruv's the jar of caterpillars.

Carol came back and saw the four of them with one caterpillar crawling on each of their hands.

Carol was terrified of bugs. Especially squishy, green, alien looking, caterpillars.

"Wanna eat one?" Ruv said making Whitty wheeze and cackle, Junior and Sarvanete had smirks on their faces they had become besties in the span of one day. "J-Just so you know... I'm totally not afraid of those... T-Things." Carol backed up a bit and then an idea popped into Whitty's head.

"Are you sure you won't care for a green gummy worm?" The bomb jumped up from his seat and started chasing Carol around the house with the caterpillar in his hand.

+Later at night+

Ruv and Whitty were outside taking a nice walk outside, they left their kid at home with Sarvanete and Carol, "Why did you kiss me?" Ruv asked the bomb who was walking next to him, "Because I wanted to." Whitty replied, "I don't uunderstand you sometimes." Ruv sighed and the bomb just chuckled before wrapping his arm around Ruv's shoulders. "Ruv, I know you don't like me that much. But I think it's time to admit, I really like you." Whitty said, Ruv stopped walking and just looked up at him.

"You... Like me?" Ruv questioned Whitty's words, he wasn't sure what how to react to this, "I like you more than a friend. I know I have a girlfriend but I was just super confused about my feelings." Whitty explained, Ruv didn't say anything so Whitty assumed that he'd get rejected just like Sarvanete.

"Look-- this was really stupid... Let's just continue walking." Whitty said and started walking away but Ruv hugged the bomb from behind, stopping him from going anywhere.

"I... I-I like you too, Whitty." Ruv shut his eyes shut tightening his grip around Whitty, he felt warm, Ruv didn't want to let go. Whitty ripped Ruv's arms off of him before turning around and smashing their lips together into a passionate kiss, Ruv kissed back with no hesitation as he wrapped his arms around Whitty's neck, deepening the kiss.

Whitty licked Ruv's lip asking for entrance and Ruv complied opening his mouth and letting Whitty claim him.

The bomb was the one to claim dominance, Ruv felt like he was melting while Whitty's warm hands trailed under his shirt and started caressing his pale skin.

They both pulled away for air and Ruv looked up at Whitty with a blushful face, "Let's keep this between us okay?" Whitty said and then he took Ruv's hand, leading him into an alleyway, the bomb pinned Ruv onto a wall and pulled his turtle neck down before starting to kiss Ruv's neck.

"W-Wait! What if they see it?" Ruv asked, "As long as you hide it you'll be fine." Whitty replied suddenly biting down on Ruv's neck, the man slapped his hand over his mouth to prevent him from making any noise. Whitty licked and sucked on Ruv's neck, his warm breaths against the Russian's neck while he left a hickey. "There... Now I know that you're mine." Whitty sighed, Ruv pulled his turtle neck back up and gave Whitty an annoyed look, "What?" "You didn't have to bite me like that you idiot!" Ruv huffed.

"Aww. Do you want me to give you more?" Whitty teased.

"Let's just go home... You'd better not tell anyone about this." Whitty smirked, "Pff, my lips are sealed." Ruv scoffed.

______________________________________

Well ain't this just the shitiest book in the history of books...