You did it.

---------------------------------

"Y/N?.." I heard Teruhashi speak. My eyes slowly open just to see her face hovering above me.

"Teruh-TeRUHASHI!!" I rambled, quickly getting out of my resting position, my head flaming red.

"Oh, you're okay. That's good." She said but quietly. While her hand reached out to touch me, my heart pounded in my chest, getting louder each time she got closer. While she lifted up my chin, she examined any conditions I might've had according to her.

"Yeah, it seems like you're fine." She mumbles, standing up and walking over to the other side of the room, where her front side faced the wall.

"I have a question, if you don't mind." She asked.

"W-Well yeah of course, anything." I told her, questioning the chances she would ask me out.

"I noticed you're very nervous in front of me.. why's that?" Asking softly, I feel my inner gut explode, making me a burning red color. I felt like a bomb, seconds to explode.

"N-No reason."

"Ah, okay." She finished, crossing her arms and staring at a painting right in front of it. It's a good thing she wasn't able to see me after she asked that, I would've died then and there.

"Well. Good luck with your recovery, I also have another thing to tell you after it."

"Tha—anks.. See y-ya." And with that, she had walked out of the room, closing the door behind her. I felt a rush of guilt cross over me. Why couldn't I tell her the real reason I always got red around her? I turned my head to face a not so familiar bouquet right in my eyes. I slowly rose, palming the bouquet in my hand.

Examining it, I rotated it only to find a note, folded neatly and taped onto the bouquet. I unstuck the paper, unfolding it.

~
Dear Y/N
I've been in your class for quite a while now
and you just can't get out of my head.
I know why you get so.. red, around me.
People tell me things about you, but I don't listen
I think you're a perfect female, in fact your more than that
I like you, as you can see, a lot!
I guess I developed it while being around you
Meet me at the park, 6:30 p.m tonight, that's if you can make it!! ;)
A true friend,
Teruhashi
~

When I tell you my jaw dropped, I squeezed in excitement.

So she is gay! Oh oh oh this is the best day ever!!

A smile prettily flowed onto my face, while I reread the note in excitement. It happened, it really did! All that worry and panic, all that suffer and embarrassment, it was worth it! She'll be mine now!

——————————