Texting

I thought about the tutor idea for a bit, with real thought into it. I had just got back from school, not to mention my face is dripping hot from running in the sun.

How would she be able to contact me? I don't even know where she lives OR what time i should go! Until I quickly realized that Teruhashi had given me her number a few months ago when she asked for a cup of tea. Come to think about it, I wasn't interested in her those last few months, but after that one special day my heart raced for her. Guess the tables have turned.

The only reason she talks to me however is because she considers me as a friend, and not because of my pounding addiction for her. I bet she barely has a clue, not that it's so obvious. Some people in my class already found out, like that stupid Nendo, and I thought he was an idiot. Wouldn't the blushing this morning point it out to her? I mean she has a bunch of fanboys all over her, she has to know what love looks like. Maybe she just didn't consider it? I guess so, because who wouldn't realize this.

ding!

Checking my phone, I slowly place my hand over my mouth. Teruhashi! I run all around the room, my eyes squinted shut, and my face a blushing mess. Shaking, I pick up my phone only to read her text.

Hi! What time do you think
you'll get here?

I smile at the text. She's such a sweetheart.

                                                    around 4:30?

Sounds good!
Love ya 😘

I feel her love fly over me once more, as my face turned a bright red. Using one of my hands as a fan, I hug my phone with the other, using all my force. She loves me! She loves me!!

Disappointment however rushed over me soon enough. She definitely meant it as a friend. She doesn't see me like that, at least I don't think she does. I wish she would bat eyes for me, and fall head over heels. There's a lot more to me than meets the eye, I just want her to realize it and love me for who I am.

                                                platonically
                                                         ofc?😊       

What the fuck. WHAT DID I JUST SAY!?

I felt discomfort search through my body, while I was covered in sweat and tears of joy. There was no way I just asked if it was platonic or not! She's gonna think I'm a weirdo, and nobody wants a weirdo as a romantic lover!
Gasping, she had left me on read, and guilt spread over me. Fuck.

—————————————————————