Time

It's always going by so slow. School days get the best of my schedule, cutting my time and preparation short. In my perspective, it's difficult to concentrate properly. I can't focus my brain on things too much, or else my mind clusters. 

Well.. how could I be able to focus when I'm behind her? The one and only Teruhashi, and her perfect self just in front of my desk. I notice how her hair is shinier than usual, which looks very pretty as the sun shines on it. She always glimmers.. while I'm just a lamp light on a desk table. 

How I wish to be her, more than how I want to be hers. She's beautiful. If i was her, I'd never worry about impressions again. Ugh, I wish..

"Miss L/N, please read."

"What?" I groan, getting into proper posture.

"Read?" The teacher asked.

"Oh, sorry. I don't know what we're doing." 

"That's what I thought. How about.. Teruhashi. Read for us please." 

"Of course!" She beamed. As words flew off her mouth, I couldn't help but awe at how pretty her voice is. You could say I'm obsessed with her. However, a mood washed over me, making me feel tired. I put my head on the desk, and fell straight asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

RINGGG!!

Waking up, I realized that it was the end of the day. I slept through the whole day. I think it was worth it, that way I didn't have to the teacher's snob and pouts. Fuck.. I have a study guide to finish.. and I didn't do it in class~

Muttering insults under my breathe, I bump into someone.

"Oh, sor--" I realized it was her. Almost choking, her face gets close to mine.

"You alright? You're pretty.. red~" She teased playfully. My cheeks burned out and inside of my gums. Swallowing slowly, I cover my face with my arm.

"I'm fine-"

"You don't have to lie!" She said, walking slowly toward me. Me, being the stupid person i am, bumps into the wall. Her arm floats above my head and slams the wall. Our faces stayed 2 inches apart, but I could feel her knee inside both of my legs. Fuck fuck fuck fuck--

"So you are gay~" She muttered. I felt my insides freeze, and my heart almost skipped a few beats.

"W-w-w-what?" I stumbled to ask.

"I knew it. You do realize everyone can tell?" My face got dizzy all of a sudden, and I felt my soul crying.

"Hey.. are you okay?" No I wasn't, and that was the last thing I heard before I quickly fainted. 

--------------------------------------------------