My promise to you

(A/n) Hey everyone! Thanks for being so patient, this week is our show week and then I'm home free with lots of free time!!! Just letting you know, if you DM me asking when the next update will be, I don't mind. If anything it helps me to stay on track writing these. Thanks, love you all!!)

*(Y/n) POV*

We arrived at the cemetery short after, I had to go to the front desk to check where she was buried. There was no funeral, my mom was the last of the family I had left, now I had no one. None of it felt real, it was as though I could wake up at any minute. I reached the stone and looked down. The gravestone was fresh and shiny, simply stating "(your moms name) (L/n) beloved mother and daughter" the dirt the layer above her was still a fresh mound. It didn't feel like her, I though coming here would help. It didn't, I just felt even more alone.

*Zack's POV*

Gravestones. Of course there's gravestones. All I could remember was the time with Rachel and the coconut head. God that dude pissed me off, and all around me where gravestones that looked perfect for smashing. But of course nothing to smash them with, so of course my idea crashed and burned. I looked over to see (Y/n). Her face was turned the other direction so I couldn't see her face. But something felt off. She was still, unsettling so. "(Y/n)?" I called out to her. I didn't get a response. "(Y/n)!" I tried again. I still didn't get an answer, I grabbed her arm and turned her to face me. Her eyes were blank and tears where streaming down her face. Fear. I know that feeling better than most. I hunted those that felt it, it was thrilling, it still is. But seeing the fear on her face, if felt wrong. It brought me back to when I was young, when I too felt scared and alone. I moved one hand down to her hand, and moved my other to cup her cheek. I lifted her head to look at me, and wiped the tears from her face, before moving my hand down to hold her other hand. "Listen,  you're scared. I understand. I hates lies so I won't lie to you, okay. I don't know if it will be okay, but you can bet I'll try my damn hardest to try and make things okay. I'll probably fuck up. No, I will fuck up, more than once. But I will do everything in my power to make sure it doesn't stay fucked up for long. That's my promise to you." She didn't look up. Just when I was about to pull away, she threw her arms around me. I stood there is shock, it was as if my legs stopped working. Usually human touch disgusted me, but her's felt warm. "You won't leave me too? Right?" My heart broke for her. I couldn't tell her now, not after she lost so much. I'll wait until she finds someone new. I thought. She will soon forget me, they all do. "I'm not going anywhere." I said. Yet.