It's Not Like I fancy Him, Right?

A little over a week had passed and I was still pretty upset about the fact my brother is a drug addict and an alcoholic who hates me...in a nutshell, anyway. CC, who had recently become my best friend, had arranged for me to meet the rest of the guys and their girlfriends. I was pretty excited, they're my idols after all. I pulled on skinny jeans and a Slipknot shirt before heading downstairs.

I screamed. The guys were all sat in my living room staring at me. "How the hell did you get in!?" I yelled. CC laughed, "You gave me a key remember?" He said. I face-palmed, I had given him a key. Everyone laughed at my blatant stupidity. I scanned the room, it was a bit of a 'pinch me' moment because: Jinxx, Sammi, Jake, Ella, CC, Ashley and Andy, were all sat in my living room. My heart skipped a little at the sight of Andy. I shook it off though because it's not like I fancy him, right? Suddenly I felt myself get really shy, I raised my hand and gave a feeble wave to the group. People who I hadn't met previously introduced themselves and I said hello.

It was getting towards late evening, the guys had decided to go to the bar and Ella had to catch her flight back to England. Me and Ella had bonded over the fact we are both from England. Anyway, that left me and Sammi at my house. We decided to put a movie on, we decided on The Corpse Bride. I pushed the DVD into the slot and pressed play. I asked her if she wanted popcorn or anything, she agreed enthusiastically, so I got up and raided the candy drawer. I found a large stash of Sour Patch kids, my favourite candy, and handed a bag to Sammi. "These are my favourite candy," I chirped. "I can't each much other candy."

"Why not?" She asked.

"I'm vegetarian." She smiled at me and said,"That's really cool!" We giggled and continued watching the movie.

We laughed and talked until the early hours of the morning. "You know, I think we're going to be really good friends." Sammi said, smiling.

"Yeah, I think we are!" I giggled. All of a sudden four, incredibly drunk, men stumbled through my front door. Ashley had lipstick all over his face, no surprises there. Jinxx stumbled towards Sammi and hugged her, she looked at me, clearly begging for help. I just laughed, she tried prising him off, only to have him hug her tighter. Jake headed straight to my fridge, to steal my food no doubt. CC, however, collapsed on the couch and passed out. By this point I was in hysterics, these guys are hilarious! Then I realised Andy wasn't back. He was probably still at the bar or whatever. I shouldn't worry he's a grown man!

I saw that Sammi had managed to break away from Jinxx. "You can take him to the spare bedroom if you like, and I'll bring Ashley and Jake to my mum's room, that way we won't have to babysit them. You can stay with Jinxx later." I suggested. Sammi smiled at me then gave me a friendly hug before leading her drunk Fiancé to the spare room. "Come on you two." I grabbed Ashley and Jakes hands and tried to pull them upstairs. Ashley kept trying to kiss me, I repeatedly pushed him away, but he was so persistent! I slapped him across the face. He clutched his cheek, and stared at me wide eyed. "You slapped me!" He slurred. "Yes." I said bluntly. "Now go to sleep, okay? You too, Jake." I sounded like I was talking to toddlers. I guided them into the room and shut the door, before I headed downstairs.

I sat with Sammi for a bit longer, until she bid me goodnight and headed upstairs. I sat on my own in my dimly lit living room watching Red Dwarf while wrapped up in a blanket, when I was startled by someone crashing through my door. I looked up and saw Andy. I saw Andy, sucking face with some half naked, blonde. I felt hurt rising in my chest. I stormed upstairs slamming the Living-room door as I went, I don't understand, why did I feel so hurt? It's not like I even have the right feel so hurt and, jealous, almost. I mean, it's not like I fancy him...right?

~

Apologies for the shortness but I needed that cliffhanger. ~ZK<3