Three

66 6

6
6 6

"I still have one of the roses."

You laughed bitterly as one of your tears fell. Madison and Behold to looked to each other with unreadable expressions.

You and Michael never said if you were dating or not. Yes, you had kissed, multiple times and yes, you did act like a couple. But you never said it was official.

"What is this?"

Michael asked as you two looked at the latex mask. You furrowed your eyebrows.

"I don't know, I think I've heard other ghosts say stuff but I can't remember."

You two continued to look through the drawer, Michael being very hooked on the mask for some reason.

"what are you doing? Stay away from my shit!"

You two turned to the door to see another ghost, Tate. Micheal quickly shoved the mask back into the bedside drawer.

"They were just exploring." Ben came in to calm Tate down.

"He's fucked up! You stay away from my shit you understand?"

Tate pointed to Michael, who had stiffened in his seat.

"I just want to be like you, dad."

Your whole body froze, you knew Tate wouldn't approve of Michael calling him dad.

Tate's facial expression expression turned dark. He looked to Michael, to you and to Ben before turning back to Michael.

"Who told you that?"

He asked darkly. You looked up to Michael worriedly and back to Tate.

"Other spirits. They whisper to me."

Michael said quietly. You jumped back as Tate pounced forward to Michael.

"You didn't spring from my nut sack! Got it?"

Michaels eyes welled up with tears as he shook.

"Not even I could create something as Monstrous, as evil as you!"

Tate backed out of Ben's arms and started walking to the door.

"You stay away from me."

He yelled before slamming the door. Ben looked to Michael with a sad expression before exiting the room.

Michael dropped himself back on the bed, tears flooding out of his eyes. You picked yourself up and sat next to him.

"Why do they all hate me so much?"

He cried, picking his head up and resting in your lap. You stroked his hair to calm him down.

"They don't hate you, Michael."

He laughed bitterly at your words.

"Yes they do. My grandma came here to kill herself so she could be away from me. My own father hates me and you probably do to!

I'm a monster and that's the only thing I ever will be!"

He sobbed. You grabbed the sides of his face and made him look at you.

"I don't hate you Michael. And I don't think you are a monster. Your a good person who bad things happened to. And, I really like you Michael."

Michael blinked away a few tears that were in his eyes. He wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder.

"I really like you too, y/n."

6
6 6