¤《food dye》¤

"I'm sorry Sam." He croaked out.

"Don't be, but we need to cover the dough you just made." He pointed at the sad looking pastry dough.

"I don't even think it's edible." He joked out through hitched breaths.

--- 3rd Pov-- Violence-- blood-- gore》

"Sure it is, it's just dough!"

Sam plopped the dough down again, needing it before tossing it back into the bowl. He rested a towel over the dough.

"Mind telling me why you were shaking?" Sam asked.

"It's a long story, it's also kind of fresh." He looked at his shoes.

Sam had a watermark on his shoulder from Bucky's tears.

"Well I don't mean to add any salt to the wound." Sam said.

"Want to watch tv?"

Bucky nodded.

He turned his body to the bookcase that flipped around revealing a large tv.

"How much money do you make." Bucky Marveled over the tv.

"Enough for secret and hidden things here."

Bucky scoffed jokingly.

"What else is a hidden gem here?"

"Well under some booths you'll find an old box full of candies and toys for kids."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

The two turned to the tv.

'Breaking news'

'Two men harassed near Acorn drive, and Longing meadow Road. Victims said they were surrounded by a group of men with masks. One man was almost beaten to death, he's in the hospital in critical condition. The police are looking for any evidence left on the scene,, and ask for the public to come forward with any leads for the case.'

"Well, I'll be damned."

Bucky shook his head.

"Well, I better be going then."

"And leave me alone here?"

"Fair. But it's almost 3."

"Stay till Eight, then the mushrooms will be done as well as the pastries." Sam said.

Bucky held out his hand, Sam nodded and accepted the agreement for 8.

---

Sam got up from a booth, Bucky laid stretched out in the other.

Sam got up, checking the wall clock.

5:30.

"The sugar cubes are ready for dye painting!"

Bucky moved his head up.

"Could we color them here?"

"Yep."

Sam grabbed the tray, and flipped the sugar mushrooms over. A small box popped from under Bucky's seat.

"See hidden gems."

Bucky looked down and grabbed the small box.

They mix the colors into ombre. The mushrooms started to take life.

--

8pm.

--

"Bye Sam!" Bucky walked out with multicolored fingers.

"Bye Bucky." Sam said, closing the door behind him.

He turned wiping down the seats, He put the dough in the fridge for the next day. Sam flipped chairs onto the table tops, he went into the back room to grab cleaning supplies.

--

Bucky continued his way from the store. He stayed on the sidewalk. As much as he wanted to cut through alleyways It was too risky.

The sun was all the way down, the street lamps came up.

Bucky gave in to the alley shortcut, he walked through it.

Two men appeared passing him, they grabbed his arms and threw him roughly against the wall, a third man came up. He grabbed Bucky by the Neck harshly tossing him to the floor. They kicked the shit out of Bucky. He curled up and

Yelled. One of the men stabbed his leg.Another gave the final blow into the stomach. Bucky Screamed out in pain.

He got up and grabbed one of the men by the wrist. He screamed out in pain as he ripped the knife out of himself. He stabbed the one he Had caught in the upper shoulder by the neck. The man fell limp. Bucky limped out of the alley way, adrenaline kept him going until he was about halfway to the shop.

Blood, there's blood everywhere. It's drenched my clothes, they're sticky and heavy and red. Red, everything is red, even the ground below me is turning red with blood. My blood.

My legs, they won't move. My body, it won't move.

No. No! I cannot die. I will not die. I will find a way out of this mess, I will survive. There's no way I'm going out like this, this is pathetic. All I need is a little strength and to find help, that's not too hard.

I'm tired, so tired. But I cannot give in, I cannot sleep. To sleep means to die, I must stay strong. But my body can't take it anymore, perhaps I should just lie down for a while, save my strength until help arrives. Yes, yes that would be best. Save my strength. Help will be here soon.

I can't feel my legs, in fact I can't feel anything anymore. Nothing at all. It's somewhat comforting, at least I feel no pain. I feel nothing at all.

Bucky basically dragged himself to the shop's doorstep. He Knocked harshly against the door. Sam opened the door and gasped.

"Bucky, what the hell?"

"Help." He said he used Sam to hold his weight.

Sam set the man down on the chair, He used rubbing alcohol. Bucky hissed at the sting sensation through his body.

"I'll take you back to my place but I need to grab a few things."

---

AND SCENE

Hows this? The fight scene could've been better but I think this is good.