Pervert! Control!

Start from the beginning

Stop being this hot!

Pervert! Control!

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked standing before me very casually.

But hell! It was too hot in here!

"Shruti came today." I said and he looked at me with wide eyes.

"Did she say something? Is she happy or not?" He asked impatiently.

"She said she is happy." I said and he released a frustrated sigh.

He started walking towards the kitchen.
"Aarav, I sense something wrong? I don't know I feel like she is doing this under some pressure. We need to stop it." I said walking behind him.

He started collecting ingredients for making dinner and as usual I sat on the counter.

"What could we possibly do? She is not ready to tell us anything!" He said frustrated.

"We'll try to expose him. He has another girlfriend. I told you the other day." I said shrugging.

"Yeah but if she is under some pressure she wouldn't leave him after that." He said and he was actually right.

"But let's start atleast. Let's leave the decision up to her. We can try from our side." I said and he just looked at me and gave me a tired smile.

"Are you tired?" I asked him.

"Naah. Actually the surgery went too long and I am kind of hungry." He said as he started preparing something.

I just got down from the counter and held his hand saying
"Then leave this. We'll order a take out and also your day would be just as usual fine. So we can make it good by watching a movie. Come." I said dragging him towards the living room.

"I don't prefer take out's much. I like food cooked by me more." He said and was going back into the kitchen.

"Come on! Just one day won't hurt." I said trying to make my best puppy dog face.

He just chuckled and said
"Fine order whatever you want. I'll put on some movie." I grinned and then realised I was still holding his hand.

Leaving his hand I ordered for the take out and then went towards the couch.

"By the way, it is not fair!" I said to him huffing while I sat beside him.

"What is not fair?" He asked but his eyes still focused on the TV to search for the movie.

"You have such a beautiful and huge house! Why do I not have one like this? We live on the same floor in the same building." I said narrowing my eyes at him.
I wanted to divert his mind from the whole Shruti issue. I know he was worried about her a little too much.

He just looked at me with a bored face and rolled his eyes at me.

"You're no fun!" I said poking his bicep.

"Now we will see who is of no fun." He said and gestured me towards the TV.

"Horror movie? Seriously? No a big no!" I said with widened eyes after seeing the movie he chose.

"Now you are no fun!" He said and started laughing.

I just sat there looking at him laughing and being this carefree.

It feels so nice to see him like this!
No worries!
No responsibilities!

"Don't laugh too much! If i get scared i am going to make sure I make you regret it." I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Let's start?" He asked and I nodded hesitantly.

Asshole!
This is the only movie he got?

The movie started and at first it was going normally but then suddenly something broke in the movie and I jumped on my seat hearing the voice.

Aarav shifted a bit towards me and gave me his hand.
I looked at him and his hand for a second contemplating on what does he want.

"Come here." He said chuckling.

"I am not scared." I said putting up a brave face and suddenly there was another dangerous noise in the movie.

"Ohh fuck!" I said and instantly jumped to his side.

"And you say you are not scared." He said smiling showing off his beautiful dimples.

"Shut up!" I said smacking his chest.

He encircled his arm around my shoulder and I clung on him as if my I was the one who was going to die by the hands of the ghost.

Soon the doorbell rang and I got scared again.

"Just a minute. I'll take it." He said but I refused to leave his t shirt.

"I am not sitting here alone." I said whining.

He just shook his head and got up with his arm still around my shoulder and my hands encircling his torso.

He opened the door and took the take out bag.
We again made ourselves comfortable on the couch and continued watching the movie while having our dinner.

After we were done with the dinner, I again clung on his arm because the movie was fucking scary.

I swear I'll kill him if I get nightmares about it.

I don't remember when I dozed off watching the movie with my head on his chest.