CHAPTER 18: Hide And Seek

Izuku's POV:

Todoroki flys us away from the hole and sets me down.

"Kacchan's gone."

"I'm gonna bring him back midoriya. However I need you to hide in the village until I get back. You were just revived not too long ago and there's no telling what threat is waiting down there. So please wait for me."

I try to argue but I'm crying so hard that I have the snubs. So Todoroki clasps both hands to my face and kisses me. Once he moves away. I stood up and while wiping tears away. I ran as fast as I could. I looked back to see Todoroki was gone.

"I believe in you both."

After muttering to myself.  I kept running. Only to hear something in town as I approached. Luckily the nearby bushes were big enough to hide in. That's when I saw massive demon wings. I watched and figured out by its pattern of searching, where it has already looked. So I quickly and quietly went around the town. All awhile using the forrest as cover to hide until I got into a house that I felt was safe. Once in the attic of the house. I locked the hatch shut and hid under boxes that were empty. 

^it'll never find me here. Now to wait for them to come home.^

Shoto's POV:

The heat is 8ntence as ash fills the air. The floor of hell is that of red hot rock and soot. As I flew over the top. Disembodied souls reach out everywhere as their screams echo all around. It starts to give me a headache as the feeling of being helpless to save them hurts. That's when my eye catches the sight of bakugou  walking up a mountain of fire. The stumbling manner of his walk is a sign he's still being controlled. So I follow to see who it could be.  When bakugou gets to the top. I see a volcanic pit below a massive demon with black hair, red eyes, and thin finger like claws. His forms had multiple loops before pointing up. That's when I knew he's of a high ranking. Bakugou is in a line with others like him. Each one that hasn't eaten or marked a human gets there wings pulled off and dropped into the pit. Just as it's Bakugou's turn. The demon speaks in a deep  voice.

"I know you're there angel. Come out and show me those beautiful wings. So that I may add them to my collection."

Since I don't come out of hiding right away. He. Snaps his fingers and bakugou vanishes. 9nly to grab me and force me out. While he has me wrapped up in his tail. Bakugou forces my to get on my knees infront of the demon.

"Bakugou don't do this."

The demon laughs.

"HAHAHAH! It's been awhile hasn't it?"

The demon's hair changes to while as an angelic form shows.

"Huh?"

"Little brother~."

"T...touya!?"

"S8nce bakugou has marked a human. I thought I'd send someone to fetch him."

Izuku's POV:

The floor below begins to creek like it's come back.

^go away go away go away please ^

*silence*

As I took a sigh of relief thinking that it had left. The floor below me decayed and I landed in the demon's arms.

"HUH? HAAA-!"

It's dark magic engulfs my body. The feeling of suffocating scared me as I began to faint.

^t...todoroki, kacc..han, anybody please, help m..e.