Chapter 8: Fear

Emerald P.o.V:

I am currently making my way with Mercury after checking out the White Fang hangout. Making sure everything was going as planned. But as we were making our way to Beacon, we notice a large group of people heading into a bunch of bullheads holding protest/hate signs . Something about taking out some kind of Demon? Abomination? The spawn of Devil?"

Mercury: "Sheesh what the hell is even going on?" *walks over to a man* "Hey?" *the man turns to him* "What's going on?"

Man: "Well young man! The Devil's Spawn has Appeared before Beacon Academy! And we the People of Vale are heading our way to remove this Demon!" *walks off* "Now if you excuse me.."

Emerald: "Spawn of the Devil?" *looks over to Mercury* "What the heck is he talking about?" 

Mercury: *was about to say something till a newspaper flies into his face* "Agh son of a-" *removes the newpaper and notices the front headline which causes his eyes to widen* "E-Emerald.."

Emerald: "What?" *she peek over to the newspaper and just like Mercury her eyes widen with shock before they look at each other concerned* "We got to get to Beacon!"*the two runs off leaving the newspaper on the ground revealing in the front headline 'Missing Boy Returns as Monster' and in the picture below shows Y/n walking into Beacon with Zinnia and Ozpin.*

(Timeskip)

3rd P.o.V:

Y/n is seen outside still perched in the tree looking toward the scenery in front of him. He soon looks at his arms and letting out a annoyed sigh. He extends his claws and was about to slash his wrist when he looked over to hear the sounds of people protesting in the front.

Y/n: *thinking* 'Great....I'm not even welcomed by the people of Vale now....' 

Zinnia: *offscreen* "Y/N!" *he looks over to see Zinnia, Yung, and May running over to him worried* "Come on there is a angry mob looking for you!"

Y/n: *annoyed but still calm* "Yeah..I noticed.." *refuses to move*

Yung: "Come on..we got to get you-"

Y/n: "No.." *looks away bored as the others look at him with disbelief* "Let them come....it will make easier to just deal with them.."

May: "Are you Crazy?! You want to get mauled?!"

Y/n: "Heh.." *glances over* "Saves me the trouble to end it all.." *jumps off from his perch and running over to front of Beacon where the chanting and screaming were coming from* 

Zinnia: "Y/N! WAIT!" *runs after him with Yung and May*

Y/n soon arrives to see all the Teachers and Ozpin are currently trying to remove the crowd of riot. Y/n sighs and begins to walk over to them. This catches Ozpin's attention along with the riot's.

Y/n: "You want..me? Well I'm right here..now get the hell off school grounds."

The Head Man of the Riot (who happens to have a top hat): "Ha so the spawn of Satan decided to show himself!"  *walks over to Y/n with a pompous and arrogant look on his face along with his crowd* "So you think you are someone who can tell us What to do?!"

Ozpin: *steps over to him* "Stay away from him! He's been though enough!"

Man in crowd: "SHUT IT OZPIN!"

Woman in crowd: "YOU LET THIS FREAK BACK INTO THIS SCHOOL?!"

Y/n: *speaks up annoyed* "Yet he allow you pest to come on the school grounds."

Head Man: "Hah, well aren't you a Arrogant little Gremlin?" *straightens his shirt* "You think you're someone who should be feared! Boy we don't fear you!" *JNPR, CFVY and RWBY along with the other students look over to see what's going on in horror*

Y/n: *glares before taunting* "Then prove it to me, you little bitch!"

RWBY, JNPR, CFVY: "What the hell is Y/n doing?!"

Head Man: *raises his arm in anger* "By the Power of Monty Oum! I say!" *strikes Y/n in the head, without flinching* "OUT DEMON!" *the riot cheers for the Man who continues to keep striking Y/n*

Zinnia: "HEY STOP IT!" *Y/n's teammates was about to run over to help when Y/n finally had it and grabs the Man's wrist and began to squeeze tightly*

Man: *struggles to get free of Y/n's grip*"UnHand me you fowl creature!" *Y/n's eyes began to shine for a second.*

Suddenly the wooden Handles of the Rioting Peoples hands began to  shift and wrap around them causing them to scream as they soon fall over binded. The Head man himself looked on in horror as  the ground underneath him began to crack before breaking aparts as massive roots and vines began to grab and trap him as well before Y/n finally let go of him. 

Glynda: "W-what in the name of R-remnant?!" *The Trapped try to get free however the soon  look on in horror and the end of Vines began to open up revealing a serpent-like mouth and fangs which hissed as it closes in on them causing some to let out muffled screams.

Y/n: "Heh..what's wrong.." *the people look over to Y/n,who merely looks down on them* "I thought you weren't afraid of me...tch.. Well let me tell you all something... Even if you aren't afraid of me....guess what... I'm not afraid of all of you...the only thing I fear..is what I can do to all of you.. So....here what going to happen.. You all are going to all go home and live your lives... But if you ever come back here well...hope you enjoying being slaughtered.." *he snaps his finger which the serpent like vines let out a strange gas from their mouths, which causes the terrified people to fall into a deep sleep before they uncoil the people and head back underground. He then looks over to Ozpin and the others* "Take' em back to their homes.. They won't remember anything and won't even know..I exist.."  

Ozpin: "Um..of course.."

Y/n walks off passing Zinnia and the others who looked at him shocked: "Sorry you had to see that..U/m heading to the dorm" *walks back with a depressed look in his eyes*

Nearby Emerald and Mercury were looking over at Y/n, who is seen wiping away his tears.

Mercury: *whispers* "Holy shit...Y/n really did changed.." *Y/n opens the dorm room before closing and locking it behind him*

Emerald: "Come on let's go see if he's okay..."