Part 14~ Connections

A/n
So since this was supposed to be out like 2 days ago I made it extra long just for being late so I hope you enjoy🥰

____________________________________

Y/n's Pov
When everyone got back into the group I noticed Jackson looking at me again. I didn't look directly at him but I could just tell he was staring at me.

Jazmine was right next to him with her arm around his waist and his arm around her shoulder. She hasn't noticed him looking at me so I decided to leave it alone.

She looks very happy, even more than she normally looked. She looked up at her boyfriend with a wide smile while he talked about his accomplishments.

Everyone else just listened and watched the interaction.

Soon Huey came and stood next to me after talking to Caesar. We looked at each other then back at Jazmine and Jackson.

I couldn't help but smile on the inside.

Lord this nigga is FINE..

After a good 10 minutes of Jackson talking about his self and Jazmine admiring every part of him.

Everybody was getting tired of listening to this dude talk about how "perfect" he is and what he does so they stopped listening at this point.

"He talk too much im already tired of him" Huey whispers in my ear causing me to laugh at the sudden comment.

"Yea he definitely got a lot to say about himself." I say quietly where only Huey could hear.

Jazmine suddenly looked up at me and Huey and lost her smile. I raised my eyebrow confused at why her expression just changed so fast.

"You okay?" I mouth at Jazmine trying to figure out what caused her to look upset.

She looked at me and shook her head with a small smile and went back to listening to her talkative boyfriend.

Not gon lie he does talk too much.

No Pov
*30 minutes later*

Everyone other than Jazmine was on their phones while Jackson was still talking. This was the  first day they met him and they already don't like him.

He was full of himself and didn't seem to care about anything else really.

Huey was reading some news articles about the neighborhood and Riley was playing a game while Caesar and Hiro were scrolling through Instagram.

Y/n was texting someone before she got a call. Her eyes went wide as she looked at the number and stepped away to answer her phone.

Everyone looked at her quickly walk away for a second before going back to what they were doing.

The only ones that still had their eyes on her were Huey and Jackson. Huey was just wondering why she walked away so fast and Jackson was just looking at her ass.

???..........

Y/n- Yea wassup.

???..........

Y/n- Are you deadass? Like fr don't play with me

???..........

Y/n-...alright ill handle it thanks.

???..........

Y/n- yea yea I got it.

???..........

Y/n- Okay! Damn I been doing this for years I know what im doing ill take care of it.