Part 10~ Feelings

No Pov
Y/n and Huey definitely had some type of connection. Hell she got him to smile twice in one day! Of course since he has gotten older he has smiled more but it was still rare.

After a couple seconds of silence Huey got off of the counter. Y/n looked down and noticed a small trail of blood droplets. She gasped and immediately went to the sink to grab one of the clothes to clean it up.

Huey looked at her with a confused expression and looked down to see what she gasped about. He seen the blood and looked back at her already trying to clean it up.

"You don't have to do that I got it." He says touching her shoulders signaling her to get up.

"No no imma get it before it leaves a stain. You just go change your shirt cause its bloody and has holes in it." She replies still focused on removing the blood from the ground.

Huey just sighed knowing she wasn't going to let him do it his self. He looked down at his shirt and realized she was right so he walked out the room to head upstairs and change it.

By the time Huey got upstairs Y/n was already done cleaning. It wasn't a lot but it was definitely noticeable since the floor was a light color.

She headed back towards the sink to rinse the rag and wash her hands. It wasn't long before Huey came back downstairs with a hoodie on and some sweatpants.

He walked into the bathroom figuring she was still in there and leaned against the door frame with his arms folded.

Y/n didn't notice him there until she turned around while drying her hands and was startled since she didn't hear him.

"You're quiet." She says looking down still drying off her hands.

"And you clean fast." He replies studying the girl's every move.

He wasn't expecting her to be finished when he got downstairs so he was surprised to see the floor spotless when he got down there.

He was a little confused on his feelings at that moment in time since he liked to do everything his self but didn't argue with her over it.

He could see she was a very independent person as well so he actually found it quite attractive. Every minute Y/n seemed to get more and more attractive to him some how.

Y/n could tell he was studying her so she decided to be a little petty. She threw the paper towel she dried her hands with away and started walking towards Huey.

He raised an eyebrow and watched her come closer to him. As soon as she got close enough too him she walked to the side and walked out the door. He looked back and followed behind her.

"Where you going?" He asks in a curious tone.

"Home, I need to change clothes." She says still walking away.

Huey paused for a second. He didn't want her to leave just yet. He crossed his arms again and stopped walking when they reached the living room. He watched as Y/n was walking to grab her bag from the couch.

She grabbed her bag and picked it up but something fell when she did that. She looked in her bag and noticed it was her lip gloss that fell out. She bent down to see where it went and couldn't find it.

Soon she got on her knees to look under the couch. She didn't realize she was basically leading Huey on. She was on her knees with her hands on the ground so her head wouldn't touch the floor.

This wasn't apart of her plan but it seemed to have been working anyway. Huey was stuck looking at Y/n. Her back was perfectly arched and her leggings made her ass look great.