Part 5~ Contemplation

Y/n's Pov
It was around 8pm now and mom gets off at 11 so she want me to be in this room for 3 hours!....lemme go get a snack first.

I head to the stairs to go down and into the kitchen but damn near bust my ass going downstairs.

"Thank God ain't nobody here." I say laughing at myself.

I go to the pantry and see if its anything in it. I got lucky to find a box of gushers and a case of water. I take the whole box and 4 water bottles.

"Damn fat bitch the whole box" I thought to myself putting 2 of the water bottles in my pockets. It's like I have a person in my head that criticizes everything I do.

After getting myself together I head back upstairs making sure not to trip again. I got into my room and sat my stuff on the bed looking at the boxes around the room.

No Pov
As Y/n was looking at the boxes she grabbed one to start her unpacking. As soon as she grabbed the first item out of her box her phone buzzed and lit up showing a text from random number.

The text read "Hey ma I found ya number in Huey's phone so I took it for myself if u dont mind"

She cringed from the spelling but replied anyway.

Y/n: Hey..it's Riley right? Or do you prefer Reezy?

R: Either one but you can also call me daddy wit yo fine ass🥴

Y/n: Bold....very bold😂 but you a bit young for me sorry...

R: Cmon ma age aint nun but a number🙄

Y/n: .....and jail aint nun but a room, im not trying to catch a case out here.

R: Who said anybody had to know shawty?

Y/n: I- you don't even know anything about me other than my name and age so sorry but no

R: Fine... I'll be back later😒

Y/n: Bye Riley😂

After the random conversation Y/n had with Riley she put her phone down and went back to unpacking.

Huey's Pov
I don't know why I was so fast to give that girl my number without thinking...but oh well. It's something about her that got me curious though. I'll figure it out sooner or later.

Just as I was thinking to myself Riley came in the room bothering me like usual.

"Man why you have to tell that girl my age now she think I'm too young!" Riley says loudly going to sit on my bed.

"Cause I ca- wait when did you talk to her again?" I ask raising an eyebrow turning around in my chair to face him. I can tell he did something just from his face.

"So um I seen your phone on the table downstairs unlocked and ummm I might've took her number out ya shit and text her..." he says putting his hands in his jacket pockets.

"You know.... I would have been upset about it and slap the shit out you right now but since you didn't lie imma let you slide this time... just don't touch my shit again." I say getting out of my chair to leave the room.

I really do need to stop leaving my phone places unlocked. As soon as I got downstairs to retrieve my phone there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see Jazmine standing there looking down at her phone before looking up with a smile.

"Hey Huey, I got bored at home so can I sit here for a little?" Jazmine asks basically already walking inside.

"Uh..sure I guess but why you ain't call Cindy or that Y/n girl?" I ask confused on why she came here.