A/N

This is just some information for this book so if you are not interested then you can skip this and head to the first chapter.
#1~ I do not own any of the boondocks characters nor do I own any of the music used in this book later on.
#2~ There will be warnings for sexual scenes for those who don't like them.
#3~ This is going to be a long book with somewhat long chapters.
#4~ I write this in a notebook before typing it just to make sure I like it and in case it needs changes.
#5~ I made the first 5 chapters just to get a good start and to make sure you like it before I continue it.
#6~ I may not be able to to update fast because of school and life but I will definitely try.
#7~ I am a very random and fast thinker so if you realize I skipped an important part please let me know.
#8~ If I put something in the book similar to someone else's I will definitely put who I got inspiration from and if I don't just know I don't meant to take anything.
#9~ This is basically HueyxReader book and for those who like Jazmine may not like her in this book🙃
#10~ Please enjoy the book and comment if you would like.
This is all I have for now but if I have anything else you will see it under an a/n (authors note for those who don't know)