Wilbur proceeded to put his hand on Tommy's forehead, which in turn scared Tommy. "AHHH! FUCK! I DIDN'T EVEN SEE YOU!" This earned a chuckle from all of us. Dad sits up from the chair and says, "Let's get you to the infirmary, Tommy." Tommy looked the opposite way of Phil and nodded. I eyed Wilbur who looked like he was trying his best to suppress laughs.

Dr. Fundy was sitting in a chair, writing on some papers when we intruded into his office. Fundy stood up abruptly and bowed. "Your highnesses." Dad gave him a smile and said, "Dr. Fundy, Tommy got hit in the head last night during the commotion, could you give him a look." Fundy responded, "Of course King."

Tommy sat on a medical bed and waited patiently for Fundy. That's when we heard it. A huge explosion went off. Dad's wings fluffed up, Wilbur ducked down and I took to a stance. This isn't good. How could this happen?

"Wilbur, you stay here with Tommy. Dad, accompany me to the Prison." Both nodded, Wilbur went to Tommy, while father followed me out the door.

--DREAM'S POV--

All three of us made a quick escape out the door. It would be way too risky to try to go after Tommy, or even fight someone. So it would be best to make a smooth escape, then think of another plan.

Punz and Sapnap followed me close behind, so did the guard. He screamed out, "YOU BETTER STOP!" I stopped moving, turned around, and faced the guard. With split-second thinking I ran at him, he stood like a deer in headlights. I got to him and grabbed his head, I proceeded to ram it into the wall. A crack echoed through the stairwell, as blood dripped on the dull grey walls. Sapnap was still smirking, while Punz shivered.

Running through the halls was simple, well for me at least. Making our way through wasn't as hard as not running into someone. While we were running, we heard another pair of footsteps. Technoblade. I tried my best to dodge him, but soon enough he found us.

"How the hell did you get out?" Technoblade snarled. Punz quickly responded, "You didn't think I was that week and easy to catch. I LET YOU CATCH ME!" Techno gritted his teeth. I looked to my sides and held up three fingers to Sapnap and Punz. They nodded, game time.

We ran at Techno with no weapons or armor. "Are you guys dumb?" Well, yes, but not at this moment. While I took the front of Techno, the other two took his sides. Making a quick slide past him, while I jumped over him. It left Techno in shock, to be honest.

Just before we were about to turn to the other hall a massive bird came at us. Why hello King Phil. This forced all three of us to turn the opposite way out. We were no longer facing the outside, rather the infirmary. I could hear an audible, "shit," come from Phil.

I quickly made it into the medical room, same with Sapnap and Punz. We didn't expect to see an angry Wilbur, a scared fox, and an out of it Tommy. Hit the jackpot. I eyed the fox, he had on a lab coat, he was clearly the doctor. I lunged at him holding my arm around his neck. Technoblade and Phil rush into the room. "STOP!" Wilbur screamed out.

I eyed around the room, Punz, and Sapnap behind me, while Phil and Technoblade were in front of me. There was a confused Tommy on a medical bed, and a clearly worried Wilbur. I started hearing choking sounds from the doctor. "You let me leave, or I'll finish the job." Techno went into a defensive stance and Phil lowered his eyebrows. I could just manage to hear a, "put me down," from the fox currently being choked in my arms. "FINE! STOP!" Phil said, raising his hands in defeat.

I let go of Fundy and he fell to the floor. All three of us sprinted out the door, making a quick and breezy exit from the scene. We could've killed Tommy, he was right there, he should count his blessings.

--TECHNOBLADE'S POV--

I went to follow the three, but a tug stopped me from doing so. Dad looked down in defeat, while Wilbur rushed over to help Fundy. The doctor was currently having a hard time breathing, but he choked out, "call the other doctor." Wilbur ran over and went to call a number. Within minutes another doctor rushed into the room. They had cat ears and a cat tail and immediately went to give Fundy a healing potion.

It was a couple of hours later and we found out Dr. Fundy had broken bones in his neck, and that he would be out for a while. We also learned that this strange cat doctor was named Ant. After treating Fundy's wounds, he came over to Tommy. Tommy glared at Ant, Tommy was really out of it right now. "Okay, so Prince Tommy what seems to be the problem?" These words not only took the royal family by shock, but Tommy as well. Tommy tried saying that he doesn't hold the right to be called Prince, but his words came out slurred, and unable to be understood.

Ant gave us all weird looks till Phil finally stepped in and said something, "It's okay, keep going." The cat doctor shrugged and went to check up on Tommy. Today was stressful, and we honestly didn't feel the need to explain why the title was wrong. Or, maybe it wasn't.

Words: 1661