♡ Chapter 6 - Cal's POV ♡

He's shaking in anger. His hands, his legs, everything. What was wrong with him? Part of him knew that it was his fault but he was too mad to care. He had seen with his own two eyes what Dominic had done to you. He had twisted and manipulated you into a bitch of a person. His music, his demeanor, even his stupid Doncaster accent. It got on his nerves. You practically worshiped him, for god's sake. The way you looked at him, with such love and happiness, it made him jealous. More than he admitted. Walking over to the cabinet, he grabbed a blanket and tossed it on the couch. Looking down at himself, he sees the vomit and water stains on his shirt. Slinging it off with one hand, he falls into the couch and closes his eyes. An image presents itself in his mind. You and Dom, cuddling together in his dressing room after a show. The was you had touched him, kissed him and looked at him. You were so content with Dom in that moment. Having no idea that he was watching through the crack in the door. The image spins around his mind taunting, NOT YOURS, NEVER YOURS, SHE WILL NEVER BE YOURS. Frustrated with himself he rustles around and ends up falling with a THUD on the floor. Swearing creatively he stand up and glances around the room. It is decorated with pictures of you with Mike and the band, you and Crystal and Kaykay and Sierra, and one picture of you and him. It was taken the day you graduated from college. Even though him and the boys were on tour, you wouldn't have missed it for the world. All 4 of you (+ your partners) flew down to LA for your big day. You had looked stunning that day, Calum remembered. Glowing with happiness, smiling and laughing. He could have sworn you were an angel. The minute you had stepped on that stage to accept your diploma, he knew it. Knew in that moment, there was no one else and he was done for. You were the one. Even if it never happened. He could live with that. He just wanted you to be happy in life. With or without him as your lover. Right after the ceremony, he walked over to hug you and instead you turned to Dom. He wouldn't have blamed you. You were dating of course! But, being second in line to Dom, for you? He couldn't stand it. But, he had grinned and bared it for a few moments longer. As soon as you two were done he had swung you around and hugged you so hard he thought he would suffocate. You had smiled at him and Crystal swooped in and the document the moment forever. He smiled to himself. It made him so happy that you had hung up that particular photo. It was one of his favorites of you. The way you looked at him in that moment... unbeatable. He doubted after what he had said, that you feel that way towards him again. He wanted you to happy. He did! Just, seeing you with someone other than him felt wrong. Tearing his hands through his hair he sighed. Should he go to your room and apologize? "No. Let her sleep on it and it'll be easier in the morning." Looking at his hands, another memory strikes him. He had recently started wearing rings and after a few weeks of wearing them you had said to him, "I really like the rings Cal. Very dark and brooding." He had laughed in the moment and then promised himself to wear them everyday. Your favorite one was the gold and black one. It was a gold band with a black gem stuck deep in the center. Almost every time you noticed it, you complimented it. And every time you did, it made him like it more. You often would take it from him and play or try it on. And then, on his 22nd birthday, you had given him a ring. It was a plain silver band with no adornments. You had explained, it was plain but you had one similar and thought it would go with his already growing collection. He had wanted to kiss you so bad in that moment, he almost did. But he had hugged you and promised to wear it everyday. And to this day he still did. 

Smiling at the memory, he walked over to the couch and fell asleep dreaming of you and that killer smile. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi everyone! Sorry this took so long and I hope it isn't too long (800 words!?). 

Which memory was your favorite and should I do more from Calum's pov?

Love,  Catt