Tyler gives me a sweet kiss and a hug before I get in the car and leave. Faith is having the shower at her house since her backyard is perfect for parties, plus, she likes to be in control. Luckily the weather is cooperating with us and it's a beautiful day. I was worried it would be too hot and humid and I'd be uncomfortable, but it's perfect.

When I pull up to the house the first thing I see is the giant pink and purple balloon arch and Faith standing under it. I have to laugh and shake my head as she points me to a reserved spot in her driveway. I can't help looking around at all of the cars parked on the street. There are way more people here than I expected.

We hug as soon as I step out of the car. "What have you done?"

"Planned the best damn baby shower that Texas has ever seen. You look great, by the way."

I look down at myself and rub the bump. "Thanks. You do too. I love this dress." Faith is wearing a pink and purple dress, which matches the arch. I assume it's the color theme of the day, which I don't mind at all. They're very pastel and subtle, just the way I like it.

"Thanks. I love it too. You ready?"

"Yeah. I'm ready." I look around at all of the cars again. "There's a lot of people here."

She places her hand on the bump. "There's a lot of people who love this baby...and you."

"Nah. They only like me for my baby."

She laughs. "Let's get in there. Everyone's waiting." We start to walk towards the door. "My mom thinks she's the hostess so I'm just letting her have it even though I am the one who did all of the planning and setting up and the everything. She's taken over."

"That's mom."

"It sure is, and Jade has been grandma's little helper."

"Jade's gonna be here too?"

"Are you kidding? She wouldn't miss it for the world. She's so excited to be a part of if."

"I'm gonna give that girl the biggest hug."

"She can't wait to take pictures of everything." We walk in the house, which is decorated beautifully, but empty. "Everyone's outside."

As we make our way outside I notice a big purple curtain hanging up in the living room. "Is that the name balloons?" I decided that at the baby shower is when I would reveal Oopsie's name so I ordered balloons of the letters of her name and had them sent to Faith. There's also a balloon with a Rose on it to represent her middle name. That's more meaningful to me than her first name, really.

She nods. "Yup. I can't wait for everyone's reactions. They have no idea. Jade knows because she saw me setting them up but she can keep a secret."

"What does she think?"

"She loves it."

Having Jade be involved in everything has been so great. She's so excited that she's going to be getting a baby cousin, even more excited that it's a girl. She's already offered to babysit any time I need it. She hugs and kisses the bump every time I see her. She's so sweet and I love that she's going to be here for the shower. She's just as much my family as any of my blood relatives.

We walk outside and everyone cheers as they start walking towards me to give me hugs. Every woman in my life seems to be here. Jade pushes through the crowd to give me hugs first.

"Happy baby shower, Amy!" she is bouncing with excitement. She kisses the bump. "Happy baby shower to you too, baby."

I play with her hair. "She says thank you."