INTRO.

Is it genuine criticism, or just misogyny? This essay collection tells the stories of the women we've gotten wrong, from Kathryn Howard to Paris Hilton. It is inspired by a number of episodes by the "You're Wrong About" podcast, which you can find on any podcast streaming app. Stories from the podcast will be included and expanded on, but I highly recommend checking out the show, specifically the episodes about Tonya Harding, Monica Lewinsky, and Anna Nicole Smith.

Some of these essays will contain discussions of some very serious and potentially triggering content. I will put individual trigger warnings at the beginning of each essay, and I will not be going into graphic details, but please be aware that some of these will discuss issues such as sexual violence, domestic abuse, and murder.

I want to make it clear that I am in no way profiting off of or attempting to exploit these women. Additional disclaimer that all writing belongs to me, and should not be edited, reproduced, or plagiarized in any way. If you would like to use my work for something, please reach out to me directly. If you are looking for additional information or resources, I will link my sources at the end of each essay.

If you have any requests/questions/concerns/emotional outbursts, feel free to comment or shoot me a quick DM, here, or on Instagram (@aitufours).