Chapter 1: Birth of the other worlder.

Ehmu Mu was tired, in a technology-based world filled with education. He was enjoying his time off from all the work he has to do, but the time off for him was too short. “How many hours do I have left?” Ehmu questioned himself. Though to his tired but determined mind he had 4 hours left. 2 hours flew by with the feeling of joy blocking away the 2 hours and fatigue. He hasn't showered for the whole 2 days of the weekend break. Ehmu forces himself to take a shower since he doesn’t have enough time to have enough sleep. Though the fatigue disappeared during the enjoyable shower, he felt that something more than a gun to the head was near him. The whole time he had to shower while closing his eyes with the eminent feeling. The unknown feeling was so bad that he imagined the worst monster that could kill him with the stare of its eyes of the unknown feeling alone. In that 10 seconds felt like a whole 30 seconds. Ehmu is a person so fears that 30 seconds was enough for him to get over the feeling of worry then death. He opened his eyes slowly but, what he saw surprised him only for a moment…. There was nothing in front of him. When he looked around in the bright shower room there was nothing around. Ehmu lived in an apartment for a family of 7+ people. His parents were the one that rented this place since money was a problem. The apartment was on the lower floor and it has 3 rooms but all the 3 of the rooms are connected. The apartment has a kitchen with lots of utensils for cooking but Ehmu had a better use for them if someone came to steal his items. Ehmu finished showering, so he had only one hour of sleep left. Before he was about to lay down and end-all of his activities he listened to a storybook before he could fall asleep for good, a loud ring sounded from his ear to his brain. The ringing to his ear to his brain only felt like a moment. That's when Ehmu fell asleep and his life ended from all the stress he had accumulated from all the years of pain. The hatred and all the other toxicity he accumulated disappeared and that moment of peace felt so good for Ehmu that he bathed himself in the warmth. But unknown to Ehmu he unconsciously absorbed the power of the world. The absorption of the world energy felt like it was forever, the longer he was in there the more he was able to hear and feel again. The feeling of a warm liquid felt nice to his skin, bones, muscles, and organs. Ehmu felt that he was being pulled away from that warmth, that moment made him hate whoever is pulling him away from his warm home.