Whereas Cho-a decided to ignore that comment, Renjun didn't. With the click of his tongue, all the attention was suddenly on him. 

"Her position is understandable. If you push her into agreeing to something like that if she doesn't want it, you'll regret it," he said, locking eyes with Jisung who sat motionlessly. 

Smiling, Cho-a gave him a thumbs up. "Thanks for the support. Very brotherly of you." 

He gave her a small nod of his head before he continued. 
"Besides, you will have to get Kun to agree. And he won't agree if you tell him your stupid reason."

"Firstly, it's not stupid," Jisung argued and then added in a surprised voice, "I need his permission?"  

"Kun is like my big brother and the closest thing I have to a dad," she said. "Of course I want him to agree."

Jisung was baffled. "But he likes me so...?"

"Jisung, do you even know Kun?" Chenle asked. "You guys have been acquainted for years yet you act like you don't know him that well. It's not that simple." 

"I just think that it can't be such a big deal," Jisung shrugged then looked at Cho-a. "Just like I think that marrying wouldn't be such a big deal." 

"You literally said you wanted to marry me for safety reasons," Cho-a retorted snarkily. 

"But can't I want to marry you because I love you and because I think it would be good for you?" Jisung questioned. 

And, of course, Cho-a quickly nodded in agreement. Yet, it didn't help change her mind because she noted that, 

"But why did you follow your initial proposal up by immediately adding 'I think it's the easiest way to ensure your safety'?" 

Jisung gasped. "Because it is!" 

"But if you say it like that it feels weird!" Cho-a shot back. 

"They already act like a married couple actually," Chenle mumbled under his breath which earned him a glare from Jisung. 

While Renjun and Chenle seemed to be on Cho-a's side and Jeno and Jaemin seemed to want to stay out of this, Haechan put his arm around Jisung. 

He pulled him a little closer, threw a judging and disappointed glare at the girl. 

"You know that she isn't the nicest person, don't let it bother you," Haechan whispered loudly to Jisung who smirked at what he was trying to do. 

Cho-a gasped. "I am nice!"

"Kinda," Haechan agreed. "But also kinda not."

"What does that even mean?"

"Just," he began, laughed awkwardly. "That I love you regardless."

"You know what, I hate you."

"Now," Haechan interjected. "That's not very nice."

"I-" Cho-a cut herself off. "I'll ignore you now." 

Jumping in, Jaemin smiled sweetly. "I have a question," he said. "Regardless of that whole problem between you two - are you really going to send Hyun-joo to earth and just... let her do her thing?" 

Jisung and Cho-a looked at one another as if to confirm that they were both thinking the same thing. After a subtle nod from each of them, Jisung said, 

"Yeah, that's the plan." 

"Then what about Young-hee? She is still there, right?"

Cho-a quickly raised her hand. "I'll take care of her." 

Chenle jumped up, standing tall, eyes wide. "What? No." 

"I already talked to Jisung and Doyoung though. They are fine with it," she reassured. The boy turned his head right away and looked at Renjun. 

"You are okay with that too?" he asked. 

"Kun agreed," Renjun merely said. "And I have no objection if he doesn't have one." 

Chenle exhaled in exhaustion, let his head fall back. "You guys are really..." 

"All of you worry too much," Cho-a noted. She smiled warmly, reassuringly. "It'll be okay, nothing bad will happen anymore. I promise." 

Rushed 

quick little chapter but it has been floating around in my head for a while and I really wanted to write it 

[might be a bit faulty, I didn't really proof-read it, sorry]

ly <3