Chapter 33

Aria's POV

I was shocked and surprised when Nathan Sir told me he likes me and asked me on a date. I don't know what should I reply him. I mean it's unprofessional but I can't ignore the fact that I do like him. I am so fucking confused.

I looked at him to see him looking at me with hope in his eyes. This is the first time I have seen an emotion in his cold eyes. When he was expressing himself, his eyes were confirming me that each and every word he spoke to me was true. I think, I should just go with the flow and give him a chance. Maybe he isn't that bad. I mean I have seen a complete different side of him with Liam. Besides, we shouldn't judge anyone unless we know the person.

I looked in his eyes, took a deep breath and spoke with a small smile on my face,

"Yes. I would love to go on a date with you."

As I said it, he gave me his billion dollar smile and I stopped myself to not drool on him. He was looking so fucking handsome and hot in that suit. His silky dark brown chocolate coloured hair styled back in perfection.

'How can someone look so perfect. It should be illegal to look this good-'

Wait wait stop right there. I am literally describing him as if he is a piece of meat.

'He sure is and you can't deny it.' My subconscious retorted back.

I looked at him to see him already looking at me but this time with a small smile on his face. I gave him my smile and nervously tucked a strand of my hair, behind the ears. Uh, this is getting awkward. Why can't I say anything to him. He took the initiative to speak; much to my relief.

"Thank you for agreeing. So I'll pick you tomorrow at 5pm if you are okay with it, ofcourse."

I smiled and said,

"I am okay with it."

"Great.....So I'll see you tomorrow"

"Yeah."

We both went towards everyone. Damon wasn't here and there was a man who had his arm wrapped around Elisa's waist. I think he is her date for tonight. I looked around the room for Damon but couldn't spot him. I sighed and started chatting with Elisa. She is a really nice girl and the man besides her was her husband actually, Derik. He was a gentleman and had a spark in his eyes when he talked about Elisa. It could be seen clearly how they both were so in love with each other.

Later, Vi and Jess joined us. Vi was surprised to see Elisa here and was totally having her fan girl moment. It was first awkward between Vi and Nathan Sir because of that ice cream parlor incident but later it eased.

After some time three of them that is Elisa, Derik and Nathan Sir excused themselves as they needed to meet some people. Nathan Sir reminded me of our date tomorrow discreetly and left but not before giving me a wink and his beautiful smile. I was having a hard time to control myself; to not to blush. Vi saw me and asked me through eyes about it but I just shook my head and told her it's nothing.

Thank god, Jess came to my rescue and took her to thier senior as they needed to discuss something. I chatted with Duke and later we all had our dinner and left the party. Since Duke had his car we bidded him goodbye and gave Jess a lift to her house.

As we reached home, me and Vi said our goodnight's and directly went in our individual room as we both were tired. I removed my makeup and took a quick 10 minutes hot shower and changed into my night dress. I laid on my bed and was soon asleep.

I was awoken by the sweet smell of pancakes. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock to see it was already 11am. Damn, I slept late today. Without further ado; I took a shower and did my morning routine. I wore long grey knitted sweater which reached till mid of my thigh with black leggings. I tied my hair in high messy bun and went in the kitchen. Vi was indeed making breakfast.