CHAPTER 7

Aina's POV

The boys told me to meet them at xxx restaurant and i just agree because i dont want to argue with them. When i arrived there, i saw my family and the boys family also there. I sit far from them. "Talk!" I said but doesnt look at them.

"What a rude girl! You should look at people face when they talking." Kuroo's mom said.

"Rude? What is that. You are the one who said. Someone who ditched their son's boyfriend just like that because they poor just call other people rude. What a stupid!" I said.

Silence. "What you guys want? I have something important to do then talking to you guys." I said.

"Nara! Let us meet them." Daichi said making me shocked.

"WTF! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND. AFTER WHAT YOU GUYS AND YOUR PARENTS SAID TO THEM YOU GUYS STILL WANT TO MEET THEM. STOP IT YOU GUYS ALREADY MAKE THEM SUFFERED." I yelled making them shocked.

"Also fyi, Oikawa already took an interest on my cousin and i will make sure he be happy. If my cousin can make him happy i will suggest the two of them to be mate. So never show your face infront of them especially you Hajime Iwaizumi." I said and left.

Hajime burst into tears and look at his parents. "ARGHHHH! THIS ALL YOUR FAULT MOM. THIS WONT HAPPEN IF YOU JUST ACCEPT OUR RELATIONSHIP. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE TOORU AND YOU SAID THAT I JUST NEED TO MARRY THIS FUCKING OMEGA AND YOU WILL LET ME BE WITH TOORU BUT NOW YOU DESTROY EVERYTHING." Iwaizumi said and left.

"Thats scary." The tops said.

"Cousin? We only have Dongwon, Donghyun and Donghae in Korea. Dont tell me Dongwon already took interest in someone so that mean he is serious. Wow what a lucky omega to have such a perfect alpha." Aizaki and Akihito said making the tops looked at them.

"Aizaki! Akihito! Watch your mouth." Aito said with angry tone.

They ignored Aito and continue to eat. "Hey! Stop follow all your parents orders and start your own life and find your own money so that you can have your own happiness. You know what i think your omega call 'mate' are already start to fall in love with my sister and her friends because of how they treated them. They really care bout them and always by their side when something happen. So its your choice, between family or the omega. Its on your hands to choose between this two so good luck." Asami and Aira said making the others shocked especially the tops parents.

"Asami! Aira! What are you saying?" Aiko asked.

"Mom! We just say the truth, like how you and dad treat big sis Aina. We were jealous to see how her condition today. She become a strong woman who can do anything plus her friends always by her side to support her. So i cant deny if i said that you and dad succeed to teach Aina to become an indipendent woman. Congrats!" Aira said.

Silence. My mother cry making all the people there shocked especially Aira and Asami. "Mom?! Why are you crying? Did i said something bad?" Aira said.

My mother shocked her head. "Honey! Can you take Aina back to our family? I miss my daughter i dont care anymore wether she is an abnormal alpha or not i really want her back." My mother cry

"Stop talking nonsence! I dont want to bring bad reputation on our family. We have 6 alphas in our family we dont need an abnormal alpha so stop it." My dad said and left my crying mother.

I just watch from far, my dad really hate me that much and i was shock with Aira's and Asami's words. Its really mean a lot, its a lie if i said i dont miss my mom warm hug. But now i need to protect the omegas first and after that i will think bout it.