CHAPTER 14

After several hours...
Japan...
Yaku's POV

We arrived in Japan after several hours, all of us fall asleep because we felt tired. The girls woke us and bring us home. "Go to sleep! Dont worry bout your bags, we will bring it to your rooms." Ailin said and we nodded.

We went to our room and soon after fall asleep again.

Timeskip...
10 a.m...

I woke up to see its already 10 in the morning. I quickly get up and went to the kitchen to see the others also just woke up. "Morning you guys! Look like you guys got a nice sleep." Hana said and we nodded and smile.

The girls already making breakfast for us. "You guys? Where Nara and Riko?" Akagi ask making all of us curious.

Vivy smile. "Relax! They fine. Something happen and they need to settle it quickly so dont worry okay?" Vivy said and we nodded.

Suddenly, our door bell ring. "Let me go see who's coming early in the morning." Tomoki said and left.

We continue dig our breakfast when suddenly we saw the tops came out of breath. The girls blocked their ways and push the tops away from us. "I'm sorry i try to stop them from came inside but there to many of them." Tomoko said.

"Its fine. However, lets talk on other room. Me and Ailin will have a talk with them, you guys watch the omegas and make sure to lock all the doors and windows." The girls nodded.

At the other room...
No one's POV

"We need to do something faster. You know their life are in danger now." Ushijima said.

"Were know but if you guys here it will be more worse. Please go back and we will settle here because your mothers plan to kill them." Ailin said.

"WHAT?!"- The tops

"Yes! Nara told us that your mothers planning to kill them with the help of the 2nd strongest mafia group The Black Killer." Shira said.

"Please no! You guys need to do something. We dont want to lose them forever, we do anything to save them." The tops said.

'They really love them, haihh love is blind.' Ailin said in her heart.

"Dont worry! If your mothers ask for help from the 2nd strongest mafia. We can ask help from the 1st strongest mafia in Japan because we and the boss of the group are best friends." Shira said making the tops eyes widen

"You guys not joking right?" The tops ask.

"Why would us?" Shira and Ailin said.

"Thank god! Please i hope you guys can save them because we dont want to lose them anymore." The tops said and they nodded.

After that, the tops left. 'RING' 'RING' 'RING'

Ailin pick up her phone.

In call
Riko & Ailin

R:📱Ailin! Lock all the doors and windows now.
A:📱We already lock all the doors and windows. But why so suddenly you said that? Did something happen?
R:📱The alphas mother sent their mans to kidnapped the omegas now
A:📱What! So how we gonna do now? Its not like they cant broke down the windows and doors
R:📱Bout that Nara already told our mans to come and save you guys but first you guys need to run using our secret door now. They are otw there, faster. We will talj again later, me and Nara otw back to Japan.
A:📱Got it. Tty later.

End call

Ailin quickly told her friends. "Lets go now." Ailin said and they quickly packing the omegas things. "What you guys doing?" Osamu ask.