CHAPTER 1

The past...

Oikawa's POV

Today, I was sent to a care center for omega children who do not have a mate. I feel grateful to be able to get out of my house for being able to stay away from my abusive parents. I reminded myself after leaving the house, my life would be better but I was wrong. But it was the beginning of my nightmare. Since I got there, I have been friends with Suga, Kita, Yaku, Tendou and Hanamaki. We all have the same fate. Suga, Kita and Yaku have a motherly nature and are smart in solving problems. We are always bullied by children here but we do not fight back because we do not want to make things worse. We always hoped that someone would come to take us out of here but that never happened. We can only hope that one day we can get out of this horrible place.

2 months later...

"Today, some omega kids will come and join you all here. And today there will also be an alpha ayang coming to take one of you all to be his omega." The nurse said and walked away. Everyone is very happy to meet the alpha except us because we know they will never choose us because of the bruises on our hands, face and body.

That afternoon, some omega kids had arrived. Everyone did not reveal them because they could not wait to meet the alpha, so my friends and I approached them. "Hi! How are you? I hope we can all be friends." Suga said to them.

"Whatever, what are your names?"Tendou asked.

'Akaashi Keiji.'

'Atsumu Miya.'

'Osamu Miya.'

'Nishinoya Yuu.'

'Ennoshita Chikara.'

'Kenma Kozume.'

'Yahaba Shigeru.'

'Shirabu Kenjirou.'

'Futakuchi Kenji.'

'Akagi Michinari.'

'Terushima Yuuji.'

They introduced theirselves to us. After they done introdiced theirselves. We introduced ourselves to them back and walked to our room.We all had fun together all night. As usual, Suga would read a storybook for all of us before bed. We all consider each other as families and therefore, our families are growing with the presence of them all.

Our family is growing with the arrival of Hinata, Yamaguchi, Yachi, Kunimi and Goshiki. We spent our days here together. Every day we are definitely abused and bullied. Our bodies are full of bruises and wounds. But we remain strong in the face of all this as long as we are together.

8 years later...

We all could not survive anymore so we all decided to run away from here. That night, we all picked up some shirts and ran along the forest path.Soon after, we all stopped because of fatigue. 'Hey! Nara.How long do we want to practice?'

We all fell silent and quietly peeked behind the leaves of the tree. Looks like some girls are training to fight. '' So cool! '' We whispered.

(Imagine like the girls are practise fighting with each other like that

(Imagine like the girls are practise fighting with each other like that.)

"Who's there?" One of the girls said and threw a knife at us when she heard she our voice.

We managed to dodge and ran out of the bush. "Hey! You know we can die if we get hit by the knife." Suga scolded them and they apologized.

"Who are you all? "One of the girls asked.

We sigh. We explained everything to them and also introduced ourselves to them. They also introduced themselves to us.

"After hearing the explanation from all of you, I suggest you all stay with us. Don't worry we won't hurt you all because we are half alpha. We could not smell the omega pheromones. No matter how strong the omega pheromones are, we still can't smell the pheromones. So you all don't have to worry, okay. "Nara told them so that the omegas do not feel afraid of them.

They took us to their home which is a traditional two-storey house. We were all housed in a very large room that fit all of us. We were all treated well by them all as they said they could not smell the omega pheromones. At first we did not believe but one day, Hinata, Atsumu, Yamaguchi, Goshiki, Noya and I suddenly went into heat. We all started to panic because they were all nearby but we were all surprised when they did not attack at all and they even helped us by giving us omega suppresents and told us to rest. Their faces were very calm and not terrible at all. In our view, when normal alpha smells omega in heat he will be out of control but they even smile and give us food to eat to calm us down

Since then, we have all lived in peace. We all started a new life in that house together with that alpha. They all told us about their old lives. We told them that they had been dumped by their families because they were not normal. Nara also told us that his father was the owner of one of the largest companies in Japan.At first Nara was promised by her father that she would be the next heir but due to her not being able to smell omega pheromones as well as she was not interested in having a relationship with anyone she had thrown out because she refused to be engaged to her father's best friend and had embarrassed her family name and also because she is not normal.

"But I don't mind, my grandfather still gave me help. My father could not stop my grandfather because my grandfather had not yet handed over his property to my father and his siblings. So if they dare to stop him, their misfortune will be." Nara said and laughed.

All of us having fun talking to each other without worry bout anything.From that moment on, we all knew that a bright future awaited us all.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That's all for the first chapter. Sorry if it bad, hope you guys enjoy it