🍉~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8~🍉

[a/n: how y'all doing??? Bruh I'm taking my test in a week!! For me rn it's Friday so let's pray that it'll be easy!!🙏😰]

(-still Thurs/Seungmin POV-)

[a/n: y'all sorry I keep cutting in, anyways- I was debating whether to make this a short side story cuz it follows someone other then minsung, but it didn't add up soooo it's a chapter😩]

After school I play soccer sometimes with Felix but Felix said he had to work on homework, so I had too go by myself.

While I was playing I accidentally scraped my knee hard on the grass, and the club leader told me to go to the infirmary because the bleeding started to leak out a lot, so I waddled myself to infirmary. That's when I opened the door I was hit by a train...

What I saw that day, was actually GOD. I literally felt like I just saw Jesus!

"Wha- What the hell are you doing here?" Changbin said turning around so he hid his naked upper half, oh did I mention HES SHIRTLESS!!

My knee wasn't the only thing bleeding now, my nose started too. "I scraped my knee" I say standing like a kid that just pooped themselves.

"Ok? Why do you keep looking at me?" Changbin says with a threatening glare, I can't believe I forgot he's straight. "It's nothing, just you look like your having trouble getting your back.." I say walking over to the cabinet with bandages for my knee, "I'm not... mind your own Business" Changbin mumbles, ugh I also forgot how annoying he is.

Changbin and me go way back when, we've been together since middle school, we aren't friends but we always come to each when ever we need help with something, but lately we're been drifting apart? I don't know, it's not like we were close to begin with.

"Get my back" Changbin says facing away from me, "...I thought you said you weren't having a problem doing your back?" I say snickering, "I'm sure you can spare me some of 'nice seungmin'" Changbin says looking back at me, I can feel my face heat up. I always get embarrassed whenever he calls out my fake ness, I just find it better to be nice to people even if my mind is thinking the exact opposite. "Tsk sorry there's non left for you" I say putting my bandage on knee and then wiping my nose as I try to leave. But my wrist gets grabbed, I look back, to only see the sadness in Changbin's eyes looking into mine, it lasts for at least 5 sec. "...fine.." I say looking away, he always does this when he wants something from me! It's so annoying!

I get the Ointment and start spreading it on his back, I can feel him flinch a bit at the coldness and pain, "..sorry..." I say lowly, after I put the ointment on, I get a bandage and put it on his back, "there! I have to go now or else my team will start looking for me" I say, "you play soccer?" Changbin asks looking really surprised, "I couldn't say no when they asked me to join" I say looking away. That's when Changbin stands up and grabs my hand again but this time puts it on his face...

"Wha- What are you doing?!" I say feeling the bright red blush on my heated cheeks creep,  "nothing...just.. I've had a hard day today" he says closing his eyes and suddenly starts holding me by my waist. A hug? "I wanted to ask but I didn't know if it was ok... but what happened to you?" I ask still in his warm embrace. "I got into a fight..." he says resting his head on my shoulder, "A fight?! With who?!" I ask pretty surprised that Changbin got in a fight, because he usually lays low, and doesn't let his anger take over from him. But when I hear that he got in a fight it makes me sad and mad that someone was an asshole to get Changbin in trouble, his parents won't be happy when they hear about it...

"It was with jungkook... I over heard one of his 'friends' say they were going to beat up a couple of random kids and your name was brought up, I couldn't just stand there and not worry about it." Changbin says tightening his grip on me, is it bad of me to think it's hot? I know he doesn't see me in that way, but... I can't deny that I might see him in that way.