❤️~𝕊𝕚𝕕𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪~❤️

[a/n: This is a Jeongin side story to give y'all a small break :D]

A day in the life of the sun

"How can you be so happy all day?" Rośe said with an exhausted face, Rośe is my crush! And of course my beloved best friend "I don't know I just am!" I say smiling at her, "I heard from a senior that they saw you on the 3rd floor, talking to someone you don't normally talk to, who was it?" Rośe says wiggling her eyebrows in curiosity, "oh that was my hyung Han jisung, he's very nice!" I say walking out the classroom with rośe, we're both juniors so we have the 2nd floor, sophomore and freshmen have 1st floor. "Hm I don't think I've ever heard of him, well anyways! I have to get going, Lisa asked me to have lunch with her!" Rośe says in excitement, I like Rośe but she likes someone else...

When go up to the rooftop of the school I finally see the bright blue sky, and it's friend the sun! I normally have my lunch with my friends, but Sometimes i come up here to be all alone, with no one interrupting me-

"Tsk, leave." I hear a voice say to the left of me, I was sitting down on the rooftops bench, eating my lunch, when someone rude told me to leave my spot. "I'm sorry?" I say looking up to the person who started talking so rudely, "you heard me, leave." A boy with pitch black hair, that matches his dark outfit, and smelled like raspberries hehe, stood before me, "but I got here first..." I say looking up at him with puppy dog eyes, it gets them every time, "I. Don't. Care, get the fuck up right now or I'll drag you off that bench" the boy says with a threatening voice, which did in fact scary me, but I didn't want to continue arguing with this person so I'll let him win this time. "Fine.." I get my things and I get up, only for the boy to immediately lay down on the bench. Seriously? I sit down next to the bench, on the ground and continue to eat my food, "so what's you name?" I say with my mouth filled with egg rolls, the boy scoffs at my question, "why the hell are you still here? I told you to fuck off." The boy said with his arm covering his eyes so the sun doesn't hurt them. "This is where I have my lunch when I want to be alone, and I'm just trying to be nice, sorry" I say taking a sip from my water, but after I took a sip the boy suddenly sat up on the bench, then grabbed my water and drank all of it, "ehh! What are you doing!?" I say Angered, the boy then hands me my empty water bottle back, "Hyunjin" He says laying back down, and falling quiet again.

Hyunjin? It takes me a moment to realize he gave me his name. "Hehe what a cute name!" I say finishing my food, "wha- ew don't ever fucking say that ever again" Hyunjin says turning away from me. "I'm just being honesty!" I say packing my stuff, "being honest gets you beaten up... if I see you up here again, i won't hesitate to smack some sense into" Hyunjin says with a deep voice, but somehow concerning?

I shrug, and make it to my class in time before the bell rang. My next class was with jimin! He's my other best friend, I share everything with him he even knows about my crush on Rośe. "I heard someone say you were talking with the meanest boy in our school! They said you guys looked really close!! Is it true?!" Jimin said shaking my chair, "huh? I hardly know him, all he told me was his name, he was a bit rude but I'm sure he is just having a bad day!" I say trying to defend him.

"I see! Just don't get to close to him, he's really bad news, every one says he has anger issues!" Jimin says nodding his head side to side, "Jimin! You don't know him, I get that he's mean but that doesn't give you the right to talk bad about him!" I say out loud, luckily class ended already, and there were some kids still here. "I know it's just I want you to be safe!" Jimin says with a worried face, "I'll be fine, I'm sure Our paths won't cross again" I say reassuring Jimin, "I hope so! Oh, I just got a text from tae! He says to come over to his house so I can't get ice cream with you today, sorry!" Jimin says putting his bag over his shoulder, aw! I really wanted to get ice cream with Jimin today! I'll have to go by myself. I sigh mentally

||𝐻𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒||𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐆 ❤️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें