🍎~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7~🍎

Start from the beginning

"Wait your telling me we're going to jump jungkook because his goons have been getting a bit bold? If that's it why don't we go for them instead?" Chan asks crossing his arms, Changbin takes a deep sigh, "yeah I know, but I heard from one of his lackeys that he's planning to jump us today, we don't know for sure though" Changbin says crossing his arms, "I don't care as long as I get to see jungkook's bleeding face" Hyunjin says laughing, honestly sometimes he acts like a maniac, "it's settled then. Let's go" Changbin says standing up.

When we finally find jungkook we see that he has his friends all around him, looks like he already knows what happens next. "So I'm sure you already know that your pathetic 'friends' are starting to get a bit brave around the school." Changbin says taking a step forward to jungkook, as jungkook stands up and also takes a step forward. "Oh yes I am aware I just don't give a fuck" jungkook says smirking, I could already tell Hyunjin was struggling to not choke him out already. "Ah I see! Then if your gonna stop giving a fuck, then... we'll stop giving a fuck also" as soon as Changbin said that, We all started fighting, of course Changbin went for jungkook, I went for his right hand man, Jackson... I obviously was losing cause have you seen how beefy that man is?! but every time I swing (a/n: idk how to spell it😔) at him I kept thinking back to what happened with Han, it gave me the strength to keep going.

The fight seemed never ending until we heard... "HEY! WHAT THE HELL ARE ALL YOU DOING?!" We heard a familiar voice scream at the top of their lungs, most of the people scattered, but Changbin, me, and jungkook, all stood still. Before the fight started Changbin said that if we get caught, to leave him behind to deal with the talking, I decided it would be best if we had two people conniving the principal. It was just in case jungkook decided to pin it all on us.

"You three are coming with me!!" RM said grabbing us all by the ear, and walking us to the principal office. When we get there, immediately RM starts blasting us to the principal, his face turns more and more angered (a/n: idk who the principal is lol).

"Is this true!" The principal yells at us, we all nod our heads, "you all our a disappointment to the schools reputation! People our going to start talking, parents are going to be scared to enroll their children here, with gangs running around!!" The principal shouts, I swear you can see his vein pop out of his forehead. "Your parents will definitely hear about this one!!!" The principal says already picking up the phone. I really REALLY hope my mother picks up, instead of my father! That's the only thing I'm worried about. "Who was the first to throw a punch?!" The principal yelled putting the phone up to his ear, nobody answered him. "ANSWER ME!" The principal screamed, "we don't know" Changbin said with a poker face, I actually couldn't remember who threw the first punch, "hmm! What about you!?" The Principal said to jungkook, "I don't fucking know" jungkook says rolling his eyes, "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME!! I'm calling your parents first!!!!" The principal about to throw a tantrum yelled. As he aggressively starts typing in the phone number, jungkook looked regretful, idiot.

"Hello is this jungkook's mother?... yes, your son got into a group fight today, and I just wanted to let you know that we will be suspending him for entire week...yes I'm sorry, but he will leave early today so if you don't mind we need someone to come pick him up. I must say is this how you raise your kids? Your son was being whether rude to me earlier, and I just want you to know, that you can get help with parenting." The principal informs and judges jungkooks mother.

Next was me, "alright jungkook you can go to the infirmary Mr. RM, please take him" the principal says, as jungkook and RM go to the infirmary. "Ok then who's next?" The principal says still angered. "I'll go" I speak up because I know Changbin doesn't want me to hear his parents or see them. "Ok then! Let's see.." the principal starts putting in my parents number. "Hi is this Minho's father?..."

After that I was snatched up at school by my father, he looked somewhat pissed. Jungkook left after getting his wounds treated, and Changbin stayed at school as far as I know. "Um are you mad at me?" I say to my father, he ignores me. When we get to the house my mother is already there making food.

"Oh sweetie! Are you ok?!" My mother says with complete shock on her face. My father just goes to the couch and sits on it, ignoring my existence. "Mom I'm fine! But... aren't you guys mad at me for getting suspended?" I ask, my father looks like he'll pop a vein, "what do you think?! Of course we're mad your supposed to be keeping up with your studies! getting into law school!! It won't look good on your paper!! Your a senior for crying out loud! You need to start being an adult no more of this gang stuff!!Don't you get it?!" My father yells standing up and walking over to me, "YOUR GROUNDED!" My father screams at my face.

I go up to my room with a sour looking face, today is just going south for me...

I made Han mad, I got beaten up, I'm grounded, and I'll probably won't be able to go to the party tomorrow!
Damn I really fucked up...

[a/n: this chapter was only a bit longer than the ones I usually write, anyways what do you think? Will Minho apologize to Han? Is the rumor true about Changbin's parents?! Well you'll have to wait and see! lol. Also guys I think I'll take a break for now until summer break starts, then I'll get straight to work😚

Vote please!!❤️]
{1774 words}
/^•w•^\