Dad

Fundy was always small. It was hard to take care of him because of the small places he got into. Not that Wilbur would know. When Wilbur was 16 he brought home Fundy. Philza wasn't happy about that, and they fought all day. They wouldn't fight during meals but at the end of the meals they would start fighting. Tommy, despite being 4 when Fundy was brought, realized the yelling wasn't good for a fox hybrid before even Techno did. Tommy went out and went to his older friends BadBoyHalo and Skeppy. He asked them if they had or could get sound proof items. He also asked them not to ask questions as 'he didn't have an answer' and 'just wanted them' but Tommy knew that wasn't the truth. When he got back home with the sound proof items he covered his room with them so Fundy and himself wouldn't have to hear the fighting. Wilbur would always run out of the house after a fight and he never took care of Fundy because all his time was spent fighting with his father or working. Tommy was always smarter then normal, so when he realized that no one was going to take care of Fundy he decided that he was going to do it. Of course, he was still 5, so he couldn't do much, but he did what he could. He started asking for an allowance and was expecting a question on why. Tommy said he had things he wanted to get for his family with his own money. That wasn't a full lie. Tommy was a good fighter and his brother Technoblade was good at swords, so when he said he wanted a sword for his brother the swords man didn't think much of it. Tommy was actually practicing on how to use it. Tommy was 10 when he mastered how to use a sword. Fundy had realized that he was trans when he was 10. Tommy was 14 and had gone threw wars and somehow kept Fundy safe. At first he got a binder, Fundy wore that for a year when Niki mentioned she could do a surgery and get rid of Fundys tibby's. Tommy asked how much she wanted but Niki declined in favor of doing it because Tommy and Fundy were their friend.

  Fundy's first word was 'Daddy' when Tommy walked into the room at age three bringing Fundy some small apple slices he cut himself and some angle milk. Tommy almost dropped everything from his seven year old hands in pure happiness. He hadn't expected to be the person to hear his first words, and definitely didn't expect his first word to be 'daddy' while directed towards him.

   Wilbur realized that he had a 'daughter' to take care of hit 10 years too late. He ran around 'Manberg' with a day pass looking for 'Fiona' though he had no clue what 'she' looked like. All he knew was that 'Fiona' was a fox hybrid and those weren't hard to find with their bright orange fur/hair. Wilbur paid no attention to Tommy and had no clue that Fundy (who was 'Fiona') told Jschlatt about Wilburs neglectfulness and how Tommy took care of him. Fundy wouldn't have survived a day without Tommy so Jschlatt unexiled Tommy and only Tommy. Wilbur didn't expect to see Tommy carrying Fundy around while Fundy was yelling, "PAPA! PUT ME DOWN!!" While laughing.

  -574-

   Just felt like Wilbur would have gone insane before taking car of Fundy and Tommy had to take care of him.

   -596-

-May 8, 2021-