Chapter 4: Bunny Slippers

Start from the beginning

I take the gauze from his hands, "thank you but I can do it myself," I smile at him and he smiles back. "Sorry I got blood on your floors... and you," I say noticing the blood on his hands.

He moves his arms on each side of me caging me in, "I'm sure you can, and don't worry about it." He says in a reassuring tone. When the gauze got too bloody I set them aside and grabbed some more fresh ones, luckily my nose was starting to bleed less so I pinched the bridge of my nose and tilted my head back. "Tilt your head down, the blood will run down your throat otherwise," Elias says pulling my head foreword and I obey. He slowly leans over my shoulder and I can feel his breath on my ear, which sends shivers down my spine. "Good girl." He whispers. I look down to hide my flushed cheeks and I notice my sundress has bunched up past my thighs. I quickly pull the fabric down and I hear Elias lowly chuckle.

"Oh my god, what did you do to her?" Alessandra yells at her brother upon noticing the bloody gauze laying on the kitchen counter, and the gauze on my nose.

"It's not his fault, I ran into him. He's like made of bricks," I defend Elias. He truly is like a brick wall though, Especially his abs. I mean I haven't seen them but they're definitely there. I want to see them and touch them.

I feel my face heat up at my own naughty thoughts.

"I know that look, what are you thinking about?" Sabrina questions taking a sip from a Starbucks cup. When did she get here?

What was I thinking about? Oh yeah, abs. I can't say that though. What should I say? I'm bad at lying, they'll catch on if I make something up. I look at both my best friends' faces then Elias, then the girls, then Elias again, and I start to get flustered. They're waiting for a response! "ABS!" I blurt while poking Elias in the chest.

Damnit!

I instantly conceal my embarrassment flushed cheeks - face not booty - with my hands. Elias starts to chuckle and wraps his hands around my waist again, lowering me gently on the floor. "Why don't you guys go swimming?" Elias asks turning towards Alessandra.

Her eyes light up and she smiles, "Yeah, Let's go swim!" She beams. It sounds like a fun idea but Sabrina and I don't have any swimsuits with us, and the last time I went swimming was when I was 10.

"We don't have any swimsuits though," Sabrina says, it's like she can read my mind sometimes. We both look at Elias then Alessandra and shrug.

"You guys can wear mine! I'm pretty sure I have an old suit that would fit Maeve, although I'd have to find you a different top cause I wasn't really blessed with these girls back then- thank you, Jesus!" She said hovering her hands around her breasts.

Laughing starts to boom from across the kitchen island, "was Jesus the name of the surgeon?" Luca mumbles, which causes Alessandra to throw the closest to her thing at him.

When did he get here?!

"Hey, my gummy bears!" Elias yells glaring at his sister. Luca picks up the bag of gummy bears and throws it. I flinch and close my eyes when it comes flying towards my face. My nose just stopped bleeding, I don't need another nose bleed. I slowly open my eyes to see Elias's hand in front of my face with the bag in his veiny hand. He sets the bag down then sends a bone-chilling glare to Luca.

"You prick! Not all of us can have naturally full chests like these two bitches- love you guys btw- so fuck you, and his name was Dr. Williams!" Alessandra shouts back while pointing at Sabrina and me I. Luca clutches his chest and gasps.