45 : Miledi Raisen II

Chapter 45 - Miledi Raisen II

At the doorway of a certain passage. You’d noticed that somehow there were only walls in the passage. Normally, one would see it as a dead end. However, some parts of the walls were actually connected to a room from several minutes ago.

Silence lingered in the air, immediately, sparks started to appear from the dead end-like wall, and a hole where people could pass through in a half-crouching position appeared. Creeping out of it were…

“Zehah zehah, hu-hurry it up.”

“… …Nn, it’d be troublesome to be crushed by this.”

“Well, I don’t think that was at a level where you’ll only feel troubled, right? Wouldn’t you normally die from it?”

It was the trio of Hajime, Yue, and Shia. Hajime and his party were wandering around after escaping via the tunnel inside the scorpions’ room. Then, they arrived at a room that had a standard trap where the ceiling dropped down and crushed them.

They were unable to escape the room because the range was too vast. Immediately, Hajime and Shia used their backbones to support the ceiling, and with that chance he used transmutation to make a hole in the ceiling.

Most of all, transmutation was becoming harder to use because of strong magic disintegration in this place, the speed of transmutation became a quarter of the usual, and the range only one meter, while the amount of magic consumption became tenfold the usual. That’s why, Hajime only managed to transmute a small space just enough to hold three people, and they moved toward the exit.

“Damn, even “High-speed magic recovery” was useless. The amount of recovered was too small”

“… … for now, do you want to drink… … recovery potion?”

“Now now, please drink your full~”

“You guys, somehow you have too much composure…”

Hajime who felt a little tired, sat while leaning on the wall, Yue held the gesture of feeding someone chocolate, while Shia got the magic-recovery potion from her pouch. Although it was possible to use the magic crystallization stone to replenish his magic, while it was convenient to get magic power from it, he wanted to preserve it. Furthermore in this situation it was more appropriate to use a magic-recovery potion.

Hajime who felt that he was in a play, as a salary-man with Yue and Shia, and thought, “I can’t make any rebuttal on it”, while he received the recovery potion and drink it in a flash. It tasted almost the same as Li**vitan D. Hajime felt the differences in speed and amount of recovery from magic crystallization stone was significant compared to this, but he could feel that his vitality had recovered a lot. “Ush!”, was how he psyched himself up and stood up.

Once again, they discovered those annoying sentences.

“Pupu—, in a hurry~?, how uncou~th”

Apparently these annoying sentences were a set along with the traps. Miledi Raisen… … was a person who put in a lot of effort to harass someone.

“W-we aren’t in a hurry! Absolutely not! We aren’t that uncouth!”

Having traced Hajime’s gaze, Shia who found those annoying sentences let out, “GRR!”, while protesting toward those characters. It seemed Shia’s hostility toward Miledi already reached the heavens. She reacted every time she found those annoying sentences. Probably, if Miledi was still alive she would have said, “Good prey have come!”, while grinning.

“Ignore that, let’s go. You don’t need to mind that every time.”

“… …What you thought is important.”