Chapter 1 part 2

Misty approaches to where her parents were,in the kitchen.
"How ?! Just how ?!"

"Oh hey Mis-YOU TOO ?!"
"Marco stop screaming WAIT WAAAA-"

The start of this chapter in a nutshell.At lest how it initially was.

Jokes aside,I'm surprized and thankful someone ranked my last chapter 10/10 really ! I always complaining how basic my writting is in the Charles Calvin fanfic but the previous chapter was wrote fairly alright thought.
Also,I don't how much motivation I will have to continue this but I'll see...
Anyway here's part 2 enjoy !

-----------------

Currently Misty is heading to the kitchen where she believed Star and Marco where at.While on the stairs she turned to Glow and asked him.

"Soo..are they gonna have six pointed stars too or another symbols ? Or same Stars same colour or another col-" of course she pointed to her cheeks while saying that."I'll let you see it for yourself" he answered.

As they where almost at the kitchen entrace some voices can be heard and then Star on what it sounds like answering to a phone.Misty was at the door by now,it was already open before she got there.Star was indeed talking to the phone.

"I am really can't understand how can this happen ?!?!" she said clearly annoyed by the current situation.Misty noticed her cheeks had pink hearts no yellow stars.

So is totally different symbols huh?

Glow was at the side of the door autside of the kitchen as he didn't want to show himself to the Starco couple just yet.

Misty turned to see what symbols her dad has.She saw that Marco already noticed his daughters presence and looked at her wide eyed while approaching her.But also it can be seemed that he doesn't have something at his cheeks at all "wait you don't have-" Misty was about to say but Marco didn't hear her.

"Hey my little girl Happy Birthday !!" he greeted like he didn't looked surprized at her earlier.Marco though that Misty didn't know yet she had stars on her che-

"You don't have it" Misty simply said to him."Huh ?" Marco was confused at what she said just now.

"I mean mom has hearts,I have stars but you don't have anything ?" Misty pointed at Star then at herself while talking."Ohhh so you noticed.." Marco looked away and fake smiling.

"Yeah so-" before she could continue Star rushed out of the room without saying anything or noticing her daughters cheeks.

"Star ?" Marco asked surprised "Where's mom going ? She was just phone talking and now this." Misty pointed her both hands at the door."Dunno !" Marco shruggles.Without saying anything more they both go after Star.

Eventually they got outiste to see Star looking at the town who seemed to be in huge chaos ! I mean,in a place like Mewcho Creek there's always some havoc from time to time because you know,all sorts of creatures.But this here looked like too much.

"What the..?" was all that Star could spell out.Then she put her phone at her ear "Is really that everyone got their magic back no joke here !" she paused "And right on Kas birthday !?"

"I know it's strange,right ?" Star hears her daughter and turned to see both her and Marco approaching."I..have to go." Star told on the phone before she hangs up.

"Kas I.." Star began,well from all that shock she didn't even considered how she will explain all of this to Misty,but then she sees it "Wait,you have cheek marks ?"

"Yes ?" Misty said confused,her mom sounded like she might not know about hers ? "And you have hearts."

"I know." Star simply said.

"I mean," Misty looked back for a sec "Even Glow came back from nowhere."

"You mean your imaginary friend ?" Star asked.

"Yeah,plus I think he might know why all of this is happening.." both Star and Marco had questioning looks.Before any of them can say anything,a thud is heard coming from their house.

"Ouch,I forgot I can't walk through walls." Everyone turned to see Glow came out of the door frame with his left hand on his head.

"Glossaryck ???!!!" Both Star and Marco exclaimed shocked.

"Waittt,you KNOW him ?" Misty asked even more confused."And even his full nam-" she has about to continue but-

"Yes !" Both parents answered more like exclaimed,Star takes a few steps forward in front of Glossaryck "What the heck I thought you where vanished how did you come back ? Why IS the magic back ?-" Star began asking questions.

"Woah Star,let's calm down alright." Marco approached and put a hand on his wife's shoulder "I-"

"Calm down ? TO CALM DOWN ? You're seriously telling me to calm down about this ?" Star responded even more panicked I think ?

"Alright Glow,It will be really nice to explain to all of us what is goin on,please ?" Misty told Glossaryck on a serious tone while taking a few steps forward,like her parents just did.

"GLOW ?!?" The parents explaimed while looking at Misty,"Ohh Glow comes from Glossaryck,now I get it !" Marco realises,he turns to Star "Who could've guessed ?" she makes a big sigh and turns to Glossaryck.

"Lastly,elaborate why were you our daugther's imaginary friend-" she makes a shocked expresion or in other word realisation "Were you spying on us the whole time or something ?"

"Alright,you see Star Butterfly-" Glossaryck begins.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT !" Star shouts angrily wich causes him to flew back a little shocked.

"Sorry then" he defensily apologizes and makes a serious face.

"Look,when you two created this cleaved town you call Mewcho Creek,the magic realm stayed silent.Without any spark left." he paused."I thought It was a matter of time before I will dissapear...but then I just,didn't." he informed while looking down,showing he was afraid at the possibility of him vanishing out of the existence.

"But then..to put it simply : the magic began to revive itself." he continued.

"How ?" Star simply asked,but her expression had both curiosity and anger on it.

"I-" he paused shyly "sincerely don't know." Glossaryck revealed the something that he himself couldn't believe even now."Althoutgh,it slowly resurrected back,not all at once !" he continued.

"What ?"