part 52

The day has come. Bom stared at the outside through the window. She looked at her phone.

"You may go and kill them" she muttered without looking back. The man who was behind Bom bowed and went out.

The man went to the dungeon where boys were kept. He reached the cell and saw them sitting on the ground. Boys stood up sensing the gun man's presence. Taehyung made his way to the forward.

When the gun man was about to point his gun to him,he raised the lighter he found earlier and spined it infront of him.

(A small scene from legend of the blue sea. I couldn't find small clips other than this)

"You are here to kill us?" He asked maintaining the eye contact with the man. The man couldn't make any eye contact with him because of the fire infront of him. And he was slowly falling into Taehyung's trick." You see,you got the wrong person. We all work for Lee Joonkie"

The man was in a trance." Really?" He asked still in his trance.

"Yes,look at us. We are your people. Why did you lock us?" Taehyung asked using his deep voice.

"Yes,why did I lock you all?"

"Exactly. Now release us before our boss sees or else he will kill you for locking his own men"

The man slowly opened the gates of the cell. Boys slowly got out. Taehyung still held the lighter infront of the man.

"Now show us a secret path to leave or our boss might see us. You know what will happen if he get to know that you locked us"

The man nodded. He showed them a secret path to get out.

Bom was in Lee Joonkie's office having a little party. They both crashed their glasses together.

"Cheers for my daughter" he raised his glass up a bit and drank his glass.

Bom still had her blank expression. She stared at her wine glass. She smiled a bit." Yeah,cheers for me" she gulped down the wine glass.

Just then a sound of siren made them alert. It alerted the whole mansion indicating that something has happened. The door burst opened revealing a man.

"Boss!!they had escaped!!"

"What?!" Joonkie shouted in disbelief. He immediately looked at Bom."Do you perhaps have something to do with this?!"

Bom looked at him with a calm face." I was with you in this whole time. And I already know what will you do to my father if I do something wrong. Then why would I help them? I only want my father to stay alive and for that I will do anything. So I hope you will not do the mistake of doubting me in this situation because I am the one whom you should trust since you got my weakness. As long as you got my father,my service will be only for you"