part 19

7 boys were chasing after their little devil.The mansion was in chaos. Traps are everywhere but these reckless boys didn't even care.They just had one ambition. To catch the little brat and her friend Seo Joon.

Yoongi who was soaked in pool water recklessly opened the kitchen door thinking there won't be any traps.But she wasn't dumb.A bucket of flour fell on him from above.It seems like she had put a bucket above the door in a way it will fall into the person whoever open it.Yoongi cried in disgust because of the sticky flour on his whole face.He spit out flour while cursing."Bloody hell.That's enough.KIM BOM!WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!"

Without thinking twice he stepped on a toy like thing.He paused for moment hearing some sounds like something is flying towards him.He looked at his side only widen his eyes."Fuck"he muttered the last word before a big basketball hit his face making him fall on the spot.

On the other hand,Jungkook was trying to open the window to enter inside the mansion.He saw a table directly infront of him.He slowly opened the window only to see Bom under the table with a big smile."Hi brother"

"Hi?"Jungkook greeted dumbfoundedly trying to understand what is she up to now.Suddenly she pulled a slingshot and stretched the rubber band putting a hard rubber ball on it aiming Jungkook. "God no"he whispered in terror.

In no second, Jungkook was on the ground with a big swollen red forehead.

"Yess!"Bom stood up not realising that she is under the table.She groaned in pain when her head hit the table."Aish, karma is a bitch"she whispered before crawling away from the table.

Yoongi somehow managed to come inside and gasped seeing Jimin hanging on his leg upside down.His leg was wrapped in a rope and it was fixed to the fence of the upstairs.

"What the hell are you doing there?"Yoongi asked with a scrunched up face.

"Oh,I'm here having a holiday"he did a peace sign with a smile.

Yoongi nodded."Good luck with your holiday"he simply said before turning around to leave.

Jimin widened his eyes."Hyung!!where are you going?!"

"To catch the little brat.Hanging there Jimin-ah!"Yoongi said nonchalantly and left leaving Jimin there.

Jimin huffed crossing his arms over his chest."What else can I do other than hanging here"he mumbled angrily waiting for someone else to come to rescue him.

"Hyung!you okay down there?!"Seo Joon asked peeking from upstairs.

Jimin smiled sweetly. "I'm in ecstasy.Do not let me put my hands on you dear.Because you will be in my place the moment I get my hands on you.Got it?"he asked still smiling through his gritted teeth.

Seo Joon gulped before smiling nervously. "Hanging there hyung.Cheer up!"with that he ran away.

Jimin screamed in anger."AAAHHH!!HAN SEO JOON YOU BASTARD!!YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!!'

Just then Taehyung also ran through the living room with paints all over his body and face.He stopped seeing Jimin hanging upside down."Oh Jimin-ah"

Jimin sighed."A little help would be fine Tae"

"Hanging there Jimin-ah!I'll come back after catching that brat"with that he also left.

Jimin whined swaying his body."I want to catch her too"

Time skip

Finally boys could catch the little brat and her partner in crime.Hoseok came to the living room with Bom on his shoulder. Jin and Namjoon dragged Seo Joon by the back of his collar.Everyone gathered.But Jimin was still hanging there.