part 35

BOM'S POV

The moment I've been waiting for years had come. Things are going as I want.I was searching for him. The man who killed my father. The man who's name starts with 'Lee'. That's the only information I had with me. The day he killed my father,my father called him 'Lee'. My mom always tried to hide ourselves but that was not i wanted. I wanted to him to come after me. And I knew that he will definitely come after us. The pendrive he desperately wanted is with me. So why won't he come. The only concern I had was my mom. But everything got settled when my mom remarried Kim Hyunshik. With this powerful background, no one can harm us.

Doors kept opening for me. The day I found my brothers are mafias, I knew what to do. I always love to play with fire. This is my firewall. My protection. The key for my revenge.The door for the destruction. To make things right,I played a big game. I tried my best to make my step brothers love me. To make them accept me. It wasn't easy at all. Those cold hearted men are not easy to melt. But I did it. 

I still remember what happened how I saw them killing a man. It really woke up my trauma. It is my weakness. Since that day I tried my best to overcome my trauma by watching gun wars in films. It wasn't easy.But in order to survive with my mafia brothers,I had to do it. Physically energy won't be enough in a battle field.But I still have the breathing problems when I hear gun shot sounds but not like before.

And meeting my biological brother was unexpected. He came to me out of nowhere. But why?To whom does he work for?

Doesn't matter. What matters is now.I am.facing.the.man.I wanted to meet for so many years. I let those men kidnap me knowing whose men are they. My bitchy brother was going to ruin my plan by saving me but thankfully, there were enough men to knock him down.

A middle aged man was standing infront of us with a nasty smirk as he was waiting for this moment. Smile smile you bastard. You don't know what's coming to you.

"Park Bom?" He called my name in a teasing way and made his way towards my chair.

I may have not seen his face before but his voice is crystal clear for me. I knew this voice. Just by hearing the voice, I could say that this man must be the person I've been searching for. He had an unusual voice. A unique deep voice yet like honey. Why did god waste that voice on this man. He doesn't deserve it at all.

"At last,you are in my cage" he chimed with a smile. A sick smile. He crouched down to my level." You were so little when I saw you back then with your father. Aww,how did this little bean grow up into a fine girl today?hmm?"

He was wearing a black neat suit. His hands seem tidy and clean yet how much people might have suffered from those hands. He caressed my hair making me disgust. I glared at him. Before I could snap,unexpectedly Bum woke up his voice.

"She hasn't bathed for weeks. Take your hand away from her bastard "

Seriously?wtf. Is he caring for me or insulting me?

The man took away his hand and looked at him." Oh,who is this?I almost forgot about this human being?who are  you?her boyfriend?"

Me and him scoffed.

"Boyfriend my foot" Bum muttered with an eye roll." I was a just passing by man"

I rolled my eyes.I saw the man infront of us squinting his eyes." And why did they bring you along with her?"

I could feel him shrugging his shoulders." I wonder why too" he simply answered making me sigh.

The man rolled his eyes." I have no business with you. If you want to leave this place with your soul inside your body,you better keep your tongue inside your mouth"