part 5

Morning(Read while listening 'Bitch Boss' 😉)

Bom waved looking at the car which is driving away with her mother and Mr.Kim for their honeymoon. Boys were also there looking at the car heading outside the mansion land.

Bom was wearing a large hoodie and a short with shoes.Suddenly she was dragged backwards by her hood by someone. "YAH yah!let me go motherfucker!who the hell are you?!"

Seokjin who was dragging her rolled his eyes."Looks like we will have to fix her mouth first"

He dragged her inside towards the living room.He pushed her to the couch making her sit down and when she looked up to glare,all 7 boys were infront of her.

"What do you want?"she snapped with a glare.

"First of all,do not give us that glare girl or else we will pluck out your eyes.Got that?"Seokjin threatened her making her roll her eyes.

"Dude?seriously?speak something you are capable of.Now tell me why the hell are you all bullying me?"Only if she knew what they are capable of.

"Listen here little bitch,we want to show your place in this house"Jungkook spat while shooting daggers through his eyes."Do not take what our father said to your heart. You are not a queen here.You are just a little trash he picked up from the street"

Bom squinted her eyes but soon smirked and got comfortable on the couch spreading her legs like a boss."well if I am a trash picked up from street,then you guys must be the garbage since he put me with you guys"

"You little--"Jungkook was about to attack her but Namjoon held him by his arms.

"Calm down kook.You remember what father said"Namjoon whispered reminding him their father's words.

"Do not dare to lay a finger on her while I am gone"

Jungkook shut his eyes in frustration. Just then Bom stood up while rubbing his palms together."Okay let's see,what should we do today?hm?let's play soccer since you all are born to be soccer players"

Seokjin approached her with a poker face."No.You will be playing whatever you want inside your room alone.Now come on"he again started to drag her by her hood.

"Yah!no~don't do this oppa~"Jin scoffed hearing the word 'oppa'.

"I ain't your 'oppa'"

Bom abruptly sat on the floor thinking Jin will stop pulling her.But that's where she got wrong.He again started to drag her like nothing happened. Bom was fake crying while extending her hands towards others.

"Jungkookie oppa!!save me"she was obviously fake crying. There was no single tear.

Jungkook rolled his eyes."I'm not your 'oppa' bitch"

Jin had to stop because of the stair case.Since she was in a sitting position, it was hard to drag her.Bom smiled knowing he can't--wait,she is thinking too much.Jin pulled her up by her hood choking her neck even more.He continued to pull her towards the up stairs.

"Y-Yah *cough* my n-neck"she started to hit his hand but he isn't stopping.Suddenly a light bulb lit up on her head.Since she was slim and the hoodie was extra large,she slipped away from the hoodie.Jin widened his eyes when he felt the weight getting lighten. He looked back only to see Bom outside her hoodie only wearing a sport bra.

Other boys were shocked seeing her shameless self.She immediately stood up being ready to escape but that was only inside her head.Jin was fast enough to catch her and lifted up throwing her over his broad shoulder.

"Ahhhhh ashjajklshnsnaj let me gooo!!!YAHHHH!!"she wiggled her body wanting to get out from his grip but he was too strong for her.

Jin ran towards her room with her giving her a bumpy ride.And yeah it hurt her stomach badly.He kicked opened her door and threw her towards her bed and quickly ran outside.He locked the door so she won't be able to come outside.He smirked hearing her screaming.