Welcome

Welcome everyone, to the very first Four Seasons Awards. Simply named because there are 4 seasons in a year, and I am hoping to host an award during each season. We will see how the Summer edition goes and hopefully we'll be back for an Autumn edition later in the year.

Now, onto the introductions. I am Rebecca and your host for these awards. I have a main account - @BeloisBlueAuthor - feel free to follow me if you would like to.

I have wanted to host an awards for quite some time and one Sunday morning in April, after being accepted as an entry into an awards myself, I suddenly started planning my own awards in my head and as usual I couldn't just forget about it and move on, so here we are.

Like so many others, I am always wondering what I can do to get more reads and recognition for my work, and this is why I have set up these awards. These awards are for finding as yet undiscovered talent. Maybe you've been on Wattpad a while and just started to get into writing, or you've only just plucked up the courage to share your stories with the world and thus found Wattpad to do so. Or like me, you set up a Wattpad account simply for reading; then tried your hand at writing; loved it and now years later you are still trying to figure what you are doing wrong, or even aren't doing at all to get those all important reads and fans of your work.

And that's another reason I decided to host these awards. I'll be the first to admit that I am not very good at participating in the Wattpad community or using the platform to read as well as write. These awards will give me the opportunity to get more involved with you all, find some new books to read (because who doesn't need more books in their life?) and maybe make some friends along the way.

Now, I will stop yapping and we will get on with the awards!

I'll see you on the next page.