🌻More Babysitting...🌻

Začít od začátku

"Oh, I'm going to ravish you and torture you before I eat you alive!" You trembled as he continued to speak of the things he would do to you, so vile and disgusting that you felt sickened to your very bones.

Your eyes began to tear up as your throat was squeezed harder. Sukuna's other hand went up to your face, smudging the tear down to your chin before running his hand down your torso. His nails tore through your shirt and into the delicate skin of your breasts as he pinched your nipple hard. He dragged his nails down further, tearing your shirt and leaving a long stripe of blood beading on your skin.

"But, for now, I want you alive. I want you to grow as strong as possible, so I can revel in your torture." He dropped you to the floor, and you collapsed into a heap of limbs.

You were grateful that your throat hadn't been crushed as you gasped for air, your cheek pressed against the hardwood floor of your living room.

"Oh my god, are you okay?" You heard Yuji's voice as he leaned over to put a hand on your shoulder.

You flinched away from his touch, humiliated and terrified. You kept your head down, mustering a small "I'm fine. Just give me a second."

You groaned as you sat up, your hands going straight to your face as you wiped your tears and tried to hide your weakness from your student.

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this." You murmured, still looking down.

"No, I'm sorry! It's my fault that I made you use your powers, and that brought Sukuna out." Yuji kneeled down, wrapping you in a large embrace.

You hugged back, your lip quivering as you thought 'he's too kind to have to carry such a terrible cursed spirit'.

You released your hug, and saw tears prickling at the edge of Yuji's eyes. Your heart wept for him, since you knew the innocent boy would see so much more pain in the future.

After both of you calmed down, you changed into a fresh shirt and the both of you got to work. You picked up your books and carefully taped the pages back in where some had been ripped out, swept the dust and feathers from the floor, and threw away the broken plates as Yuji stitched up your couch. When everything was finally done, you both were starving so you just made pot noodles.

"Okay, I'll power the cursed doll back up so you can practice, but I'm sitting by you so it doesn't wreck my place again." You picked the stuffed toy off of the ground, and filled it with a little cursed energy to get it to wake back up.

"Thank you, sensei!" Yuji smiled, taking the toy from you.

"Please, call me Y/N. I'm too young to be called a teacher." you responded.

"Yes, Y/N!" Yuji's smile widened. You pressed the eject button and took the Hustlers disk out of your CD player to put the next movie in.

"Hm, I think we could find more movies on Netflix." You mentioned offhandedly. "Do you like zombie movies?" You asked.

"Yes, I love horror!" Yuji exclaimed his eyes widening excitedly.

"Let's watch World War Z!" You responded, putting the CD back into its case and grabbing the remote instead.

You two zoned into the movie, and you were impressed as the cursed doll slept soundly and appeared as if it was just a normal stuffed animal.

However, when the scene came on where the zombies began to climb the walls of Israel, as they spilled into the city the cursed doll sprang into life. It punched Yuji straight in the face and bounced into the air, and you quickly leapt up and snatched it to continue channeling cursed energy into it. You landed gracefully on one knee before stepping over to hand it back to Yuji.

"Game over, wanna start again?" You asked.

"Yeah, let's choose another movie!" Yuji responded.

"How about 28 days later?" You asked. Yuji nodded enthusiastically.

With each film you watched, Yuji managed to last longer and longer before you'd have to snatch the rambunctious doll out of the air. Even as it grew late, Yuji's concentration on his cursed energy became more and more natural.

"Wow, you're progressing fast!" You mentioned as you snatched the activated toy out of the air with one hand. "It's getting late though, we should go to sleep. Gojo said he finally got Nanami to speak to him, so I'm guessing you're going to be going on missions with him tomorrow." You had your phone in one hand, and scrolled past several angry text messages from you to Gojo before you reached the one where he said he had finally gotten plans made.

"Who's Nanami?" Itadori asked, tilting his head to the side.

"Oh, he's another sorcerer." You looked up from your phone, your face growing warm. You missed him, since you hadn't seen him since tuesday morning and now it was a friday night. "I think you'll like him a lot!"

"Ah, I see." Itadori nodded. You said goodnight and shooed him into your room, choosing to sleep on the couch once again. You put a pillow over Yuji's messy stitches on your couch cushion, curling up underneath a fluffy blanket.

~~~

Satoru came by in the mid-afternoon to take Yuji. When he arrived inside your flat, both of you were distracted and playing just dance.

"Satoru, wanna join us?" You asked, jumping up and down with Yuji to Rasputin by Boney M.

"Ra, ra, Rasputin, lover of the Russian queen," Yuji sang along with the song. Gojo just stood there, unsure of what to say.

When the song finished, you picked up a third controller to give to Gojo. "Come on, I bet you can't beat my high score on any of the BlackPink songs."

"Oh yeah? I'm the best at everything so good luck keeping that high score." Gojo smirked, grabbing the remote from your hand.

You held the world high score of 13,330 on Kill this Love, so of course you chose that song. What you didn't know was that Gojo really was right about being the best. His first time playing that song, he scored 13,350.

"No way!" Yuji exclaimed, having only gotten 4 stars on the song. "Gojo-sensei really is the best!"

"There's no way that just happened!" You exclaimed in shock. "I'm challenging you to another song!"

"Sorry, but I have to take Itadori now, before we're late." Gojo responded.

You grumbled to yourself about how Gojo sucked as you pouted. Gojo saw the dismayed look on your face and continued,  "But I'll challenge you again anytime, because I will win."

You scoffed. "Hah! As if. I'll beat you next time."

Meanwhile, Itadori was collecting his things and putting the CD cases back into the bag along with the cursed doll. You said your goodbyes as Gojo and Yuji left, and you were left alone once again in your room.

You felt a little lonely, and decided it was just the time to bake some therapy bread.