PRINCESS X POPSTAR (3)

Yow! I'm already missing for at least four months already? I'm very sorry for that and I hope you can forgive this Scum author! Haha this chapter is rewritten because I'm dissatisfied with the fonts and the changed halfway that's why! So for those who read this already you'll find some changes, yes I change some of the word's in this chapter and added more words.  And hopefully you'll enjoy this rewrite chapter.
______________________________________

Tang sin first tidy herself before going out. She wear a light blue dress with small round diamonds around her waist. This dress is a sexy type with a sense of elegance and nobility a princess possess. Tang sin also put a light make up and it make her face even more beautiful. Her Phoenix  proud eyes, red lips and three dimensional face looks perfect.

Now is the day she will enter in the entertainment industry. In the original plot because the heroine drug Zhou Zekai she got the role of the heroine of the movie 'Goodbye' this movie made her famous and well known in the industry and gain a lot of loyal fans. Because of this she had the opportunity to act with the international director in the country M and this made her win the best female actress award in the newcomer award and then she became the movie Queen afterwards.

Tang sin's lips twitch, this woman is just too much vicious and a white eyed wolf. She's to greedy. Tang sin made up her mind and wanted to make sure that Lou tiantian won't succeed and punish her severely and grab her male god.

When Tang Sin come down she met the two middle age man who was talking and laughing to each other, the middle age woman has an elegance and even though she's in the middle age it still can't hide her beauty in youth. And the man has a strict and gentleness in every moves he makes. This two is the original owner's adopted parents. Even if she's not their real daughter they still take care of her and love her. Tang sin really admire this kind of people, Who is not greedy.

The two people notice Tang sin watching them ang Tang mum smile lovingly at Tang sin.

"Xiao sin, Good morning. Are you hungry? " Tang mum smile gently and greet her. Tang dad nodded at her as a greeting and smile.

"En, good morning toomom, dad. " Tang sin greeted back and started eating.

When tang sin finish eating she said goodbye to the two and hurry up to garage and drive herself to the Audition site.

___

"STOP.!" Director wu shouts loudly. "get out! You call that acting.? Get out! " When director wu finish scolding the female artist cry and run away.

All the staff in the area were frightened, and keep themselves from  breathing heavily, afraid that the director will put his anger to them.

"Next!" The Director shouted, and his face was so distorted. He just want to find the suitable heroine of his new movie, but still he can't find it. All those actresses who audition today even one didn't escape his scolding.
The Director still want to continue scolding when he heard a nice and ethereal voice that awaken him. He look up and he was shocked. He can't really describe of how beautiful the girl in front of him is.

"Good day, sirs. My name is Tang sin and I will  audition for the heroine. " Tang sin greet the stunned judges of the audition calmly. Even though she's calm on the outside, she's very nervous inside. This is the first time for tang sin to audition. In her whole life tang sin never imagined that one day she will became an actress.

~𝘦𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 ~