Chapter One: Letting Loose

Start from the beginning

From: Desiree (: 
Oooh, get some! (; be safe though, I don't want to be a godmother just yet! xx

I ignored her comment, before shutting my phone off and putting it away. Niall's hand didn't leave my thigh the whole ride.

It took not even ten minutes to get to his flat. He paid the driver before pulling me out of the car and leading me up the walkway.

Niall fiddled with his keys before pushing the door open and leading me inside. I had turned around only to shut the door but when I spun back around, Niall was closer. He pressed me up against the door and started kissing me roughly.

I kissed back as my hands tugged at his soft blonde hair, his hands holding my hips to the door. Our tongues were fighting, when he lifted one of my legs and wrapped it around his waist.

"Jump," he mumbled into the kiss. I jumped up and wrapped my other leg around his waist.

He pulled me off the wall and stumbled into what I think was the bedroom.

I was gently tossed onto the bed, flat on my back. Niall slowly crawled onto it, taking my heels off for me. I bit my lip as I watched in anticipation. My body was on fire, and if he doesn't hurry up I think I might explode.

Once he was finally eye level with me, I tugged at his shirt and he sat up to tear the clothing from his body. He had a hard toned stomach, and although he was quite pale I was so turned on.

"Get on your knees," he ordered huskily, I did as he asked and let him unzip my dress and throw it aside.

His eyes raked my body, stopping at my chest a bit longer than other parts. I didn't mind though, I was doing the same to him.

I crawled over to him and slid his pants down his legs and tossed them to the floor.

His hands found their way to the clasp of my bra, and he expertly took it off using one hand. Even I can't do that, and I'm a girl!

Niall instantly started to rub and massage my breasts, while kissing my neck. I moaned as he bit down, most likely leaving a mark, and began licking and sucking at my skin.

I traced my hands over his abs and tucked my fingers under the elastic of his boxers. And in one swift motion, I tugged them down, only to be tossed aside.

I pulled Niall's head back up and pressed my lips to his. We were both breathing heavily, and I could tell by the hardness on my thigh that he was as turned on as I was.

His fingers trailed between my breasts, down my stomach and to my underwear before he slid them agonizingly slow down my legs.

"Niall.." I begged, and he smirked at me before coming back to hover over me.

"You sure you want to do this?" He asked, I smiled at how sweet he was and nodded.

Niall reached over to the bedside table and grabbed a condom, he slipped it on quickly before looking back at me. He pushed my legs open a bit more and positioned himself at my entrance.

I closed my eyes at the pain, and Niall seemed to notice as he kissed me passionately, taking my mind off of it.

The pain slowly went away, and I opened my eyes again. Niall was biting his lip, trying to suppress a moan, and he was staring at me intently.

I nodded, and he slowly started to thrust into me. Pulling almost all the way out before ramming back into me.

Small whimpers escaped my lips as he picked up his pace. Niall pushed back into me, this time hitting my g-spot.

"Fuck, Niall!" I screamed, only encouraging him even more.

With every last thrust, he would hit that same spot. I was moaning uncontrollably, as I was getting closer and closer to my high. Occasionally, a few colorful words would slip from his mouth along with my name.

"Shit, I'm close," he groaned into my neck.

I moaned in agreement, when I felt his dick twitch inside me. This sent me over the edge as I cried out in pleasure, releasing onto him. He followed shortly after, collapsing onto me.

When he found the strength, he pulled out and laid next to me. We were both still breathing heavily, in a state of pure bliss.

"Goodnight Skylar," was the last thing I heard before I slipped into a dreamless, peaceful sleep.

- - - - - - - - - -

A/N: so that was my first time ever writing anything like that.. Idk if it was good or not but oh well. Let me know what you thought, please? Oh and If anyone wants to make me a cover, that would be amazing(; ill give you credit and everything. This story WILL be pretty dirty, as in lots of chapters like this but not every single one, its actually got a plot line(: thanks for reading!  
-Chelsea